Stasis
06-20-2001, 06:08 PM
About time for a forum like this - Thanks

Joe
06-20-2001, 08:12 PM
Thanks for joining!

Vadim
06-20-2001, 10:31 PM
Come on TiVo guys, let's get some more people here, I promise free speach! We need more people to start this on serious level.

curiousglb
06-20-2001, 11:04 PM
I lurk over there, I will lurk over here...although lurk appears to be a bad thing. I just call it monitor and learn, so I maybe can reduce the appearance of stupidity, at least until I know more.......:D

Vadim
06-20-2001, 11:07 PM
Better be lurking then not doing anything..

Originally posted by curiousglb
I lurk over there, I will lurk over here...although lurk appears to be a bad thing. I just call it monitor and learn, so I maybe can reduce the appearance of stupidity, at least until I know more.......:D

dirtbiker
06-25-2001, 07:46 PM
Hello all, I'm a new member on lurker status. About time we have a non-censored site!
dirtbiker

Vadim
06-25-2001, 11:52 PM
I'm glad that we can provide this here on our DealDatabase server.

Originally posted by dirtbiker
Hello all, I'm a new member on lurker status. About time we have a non-censored site!
dirtbiker

J Man
06-26-2001, 11:59 AM
In the true tradition of great american heros, Vadim has preserved the freedom of speech

Thanks

Joe
06-26-2001, 12:15 PM
Thanks for joining J Man!

Vadim
06-26-2001, 11:00 PM
Hey Thanks!!
I couldn't of done it without you guys!

Originally posted by J Man
In the true tradition of great american heros, Vadim has preserved the freedom of speech

Thanks

zeek
06-29-2001, 08:22 PM
Just joined...

Finally a board to talk about the 'NO NO' TiVo hacks!

I'm paying for one TiVo but am hoping to pick up an Ebay T-60 for 'testing' purposes :)))

Keep the information and speech free!

Vadim
06-29-2001, 08:26 PM
Will do.

scooterdog
07-05-2001, 11:01 PM
...how will this forum stay alive? I just found this place, have been wrestling to get my lifetime-sub'd SA Tivo to work with DaveTV, something wrong with the channel-changer. :(

Seems like the engineer at Tivo isn't up for me sending this unit back, buying it off of fleabay means I can't take it back 'to the store'.

But anyway, just joined, curious about how with new members comes new stress on the host.

Scooterdog

Vadim
07-07-2001, 02:44 PM
Well right now, I'm paying for it, later some sponsors will be found.
I just hope more poeple to join!...

Originally posted by scooterdog
...how will this forum stay alive? I just found this place, have been wrestling to get my lifetime-sub'd SA Tivo to work with DaveTV, something wrong with the channel-changer. :(

Seems like the engineer at Tivo isn't up for me sending this unit back, buying it off of fleabay means I can't take it back 'to the store'.

But anyway, just joined, curious about how with new members comes new stress on the host.

Scooterdog