PDA

View Full Version : StyleStickers for Hair Stylists! - 20% off!

SpareCat
03-03-2002, 06:22 PM
StyleStickers for Hair Stylists! - 20% off!
C'mon Stylist's and Salons - try them out! You can order packages with as few as 50 stickers, and with the discount - it's not expensive at all !!! You don't have anything to lose, and everything to gain, with the little wiggly customers and kids of big customers who come into your salon!
THE DEAL:
StyleStickers reward stickers for Hair Stylists to give or sell to kids!... is offering, (from mention of this offer only, you MUST mention dealdatabase.com),... 20% off your first order of stickers.
To take advantage, you must send us an e-mail with your name and telephone number - to dwf@radiks.net To view packages available - go to: http://www.galaxymall.com/art/stylestickers/order.html
BUT - do NOT order on this page, it won't process the 20% off! You must supply your name and phone number where we can reach you by email or phone. We then will either take your credit card order by phone, or instruct you on how to send a check or money order via mail. Be prepared to tell us which package that you want.
Thanks! Pass this offer on to your Hair Stylist!

Offer expires 4/30/2002

Jeamme
03-03-2002, 07:55 PM
sparecat there is nothing wrong with your post,i just have to move it to our refferal section,nothing to worry about!

SpareCat
03-03-2002, 08:02 PM
Good to know I'm not losing it!
I'll try to remember where to post it in the future!
Pretty picture - the flower and faeiry!
:) SpareCat

FISHINLADY
03-03-2002, 08:44 PM
Thanks!!!