PDA

View Full Version : Was this cruel?

jamireles
04-09-2002, 11:08 AM
Ok, some of my family members have said that this picture should not have been taken. You decide. Here is the setup: I hear my son calling from my bedroom. I go in there and don't see him. He calls again and it turns out he is under the bed and can't get out. What do I do? I run and grab my camera and take a quick pic before pulling him out. The look he has on his face in the pic makes it seem like he's thinking "What? YOu're taking a picture?" I think it'll be priceless when he's older. Maybe a tool for negotiation too. :D Just kidding. Take a look:

maddiesmommy
04-09-2002, 01:10 PM
He is too cute! I say as long as there was no question as to if he was hurt or in danger of getting hurt, and was not emotionally traumatized, (doesn't look like he was) there isn't anything wrong with it.

jamireles
04-09-2002, 09:36 PM
No, he was in no danger. Unless there were some killer dust bunnies under the bed that I missed. Maybe that's why he has that look on his face. "Save me from the dust bunnies!"

Kathy
04-10-2002, 12:01 PM
It's cute. Obviously he was in no danger or hurt and it's cute.

FISHINLADY
04-10-2002, 01:20 PM
LOL
HE IS A LITTLE CUTIE!
I DONT SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT EITHER
IT WAS A PRICELESS MOMENT CAUGHT ON FILM
HE WAS IN NO DANGER OF BEING HARMED SO I AGREE AND SEE NOTHING WRONG

jamireles
04-10-2002, 01:47 PM
It's because he is the first baby on my side of the family. First grandson, nephew, grandnephew... He is spoiled like crazy and everyone worries about him. My other sisters need to hurry up and have a baby!

Luv2H8
04-11-2002, 06:57 AM
Yeah, cute picture. Those are the kinda moments that were meant to be caught on film. I agree with you, later in life, that will probably be one of your favorites.

And again, cute little boy.

GG
04-14-2002, 12:13 PM
I know you wouldn't have left him there if he was in pain.
It was what a loving father would do. You just had to have a picture of that. lol

If you didn't think it was cruel don't worry about what others say because in the end you will have to deal with him.

Me I would of lay down there with him and see how long it take for him to get out of that predicament. It builds character.

jamireles
04-14-2002, 02:20 PM
Yea, GG. I only disagree with you on one major point. I'm a loving mother. :D

GG
04-15-2002, 02:41 AM
Sorry
I was thinking Mother and typed Father.

I didn't take my medication yet. :D