PDA

View Full Version : Hope Everyone Has A Great Weekend!!

FISHINLADY
04-12-2002, 08:07 PM
WE ARE GONNA GO TO THE LAKE THIS WEEKEND!!

HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO GO SINCE SPRING BREAK AND I AM HAVING WITHDRAWALS LOL
GUESS I CANT WIN FOR LOSING BECAUSE THEN WHEN WE ARE BACK AT THE CABIN I WILL HAVE COMPUTER WITHDRAWALS

I MAY HAVE TO SNEAK OVER TO MOMS AND SEE WHAT ALL GOODIES YOU GUYS ARE FINDIN'

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND EVERYONE AND I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU CATFISH AND GG AND MAYBE I WILL CATCH A BIG ONE!!
AND NOT TO FORGET NIKKI EVERYTIME I HOLD A MINNOW OR WORM SHE WOULD BE SAYING EWWWWWWW!LOL

SEE YOU ALL SUNDAY OR MONDAY

Joe
04-12-2002, 10:00 PM
Have fun!

maddiesmommy
04-13-2002, 08:48 AM
Have a great time, I am jealous!!! :)

catfishkaran
04-13-2002, 10:19 AM
Hey I just read this post & it's Sunday so I guess your there now. Hope it doesn't rain on you.

FISHINLADY
04-15-2002, 08:47 AM
WE ONLY LIVE ABOUT 35 MILES FROM THE LAKE

IT WAS A FLOATER AT HOME,THEY HAD BASEBALL SIZED HAIL TOO! NO DAMAGE FOR US THOUGH THANK GOODNESS!!
ONLY THE NORTH END OF THE LAKE GOT ANY RAIN,KINDA MADE THE FISHIN SLOW BUT WE OH WAIT I MEAN I (HEHEHE)CAUGHT A MESS OF CRAPPIE AND HUBBY CAUGHT SOME WALLEYE

GUESS WHAT WE ARE GONNA HAVE FOR DINNER THIS WEEK LOL

maddiesmommy
04-15-2002, 09:30 AM
Glad you had a good time! :) I remember that TX hail....that stuff is no joke!

catfishkaran
04-15-2002, 12:51 PM
I saw that hail on the news. Glad it didn't get ya. What's for dinner? FISH!!:p

FISHINLADY
04-15-2002, 12:55 PM
WELL WE JUST WENT OUT TO THE SHOP AND THERE ARE A BUNCH OF BROKEN SKYLIGHTS FROM US AND OUR NEIGHBORS AND SINCE WE GOT IN LATE LAST NIGHT DIDNT NOTICE THAT OUR LIVING ROOM WAS KINDA FLOODED IN THE CORNER AND SO WAS OUR BEDROOM, BEEN TRYING TO GET AHOLD OF THE INSURANCE BUT GEE GUESS WHAT THEY ARE SWAMPED AND NOW IT IS STARTING TO STINK IN HERE EWWWWW
I JUST THOUGHT WE MISSED OUT

I HAVE TO SAY I AM VERY THANKFUL WE PUT BLAKES NEW JETSKI IN THE BARN AND IT WASNT UNDER ANY SKYLIGHTS!!!
JUST GOT IT PAID FOR LAST YEAR AND TOOK THE FULL COVERAGE INSURANCE OFF OF IT

catfishkaran
04-16-2002, 06:45 AM
O that terrible. I hope your insurance covers it. Well you Texans always do it big even when it comes to hail.

FISHINLADY
04-16-2002, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by catfishkaran
O that terrible. I hope your insurance covers it. Well you Texans always do it big even when it comes to hail.

lol catfish
i am sure the insurance will cover it,it is just gonna be a pain!