PDA

View Full Version : No signal at both inputs...

threeD
04-12-2002, 11:25 PM
I have a T60. Cannot get it to read any satellite signal, on either inputs. Virtually eliminated the cable being a problem by bringing the Tivo outside next to the dish with a portable tv, used a 6 foot RG6, still no signal. Connected up DirectTv receiver, 80 to 85% signal. Connected up Tivo, zilch....I tried turning on both tuners and connecting the lnb to each one and nothing. Does anyone have any ideas what else I can try. I have been scouring the posts and the majority of problems have to do with poor cabling. Is it possible that the software has somehow screwed up and the satellite inputs are no longer working or is my Tivo Toast...:(

btw, I cracked open the case, Sat 1 tuner module is running cool while Sat 2 module is running warm...

Does anyone have any ideas, please help...

T_RJ
04-13-2002, 12:08 PM
Did this unit ever work?

threeD
04-14-2002, 12:16 PM
Yep, the receiver used to work fine. As I was running the receiver last night, the Tivo software seemed to lock up for about 15 seconds or so and then the signal input on both inputs jumped to 80 %. Weird....Does this mean the software has something to do with the satellite inputs or did I have something wrong with the board....guess will never find out...everyting ok now...