PDA

View Full Version : Is JDiner still at Thanksgiving Dinner?

RxMan
12-05-2002, 10:31 AM
I thought he was getting close. Then, no word since Thanksgiving.

jdiner
12-06-2002, 09:14 PM
No. Jdiner is just one unlucky dude.

I got a nice TMJ disorder and a major ear infection on Thanksgiving day. Very unheard of apparently for an adult. But it happened. It left me with a an ear ringing so painfully that I could not concentrate on anything.

Some treatment by various medical personell and some powerful drugs and I am getting back to the land of the living finally. Hopefully the last of the ringing will stop soon. I can't take much more...

--jdiner

RxMan
12-07-2002, 09:50 AM
Sorry for your misfortune. Glad to see you back.

rd001
12-07-2002, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by jdiner
No. Jdiner is just one unlucky dude.

I got a nice TMJ disorder and a major ear infection on Thanksgiving day. Very unheard of apparently for an adult. But it happened. It left me with a an ear ringing so painfully that I could not concentrate on anything.

--jdiner You have my entire sympathies. Last year, my eardrum burst. Actually, exploded describes it better. Went to doctor. He decided to prod into the other one and I barely missed having the other one burst too. A well-meaning *****.

It took months for the burst eardrum to get back to normal.

As I discovered, ear and throat infections are not a casual thing even in adults.

Best wishes for your health, Josh. It just seems like it'll never get better but it will.

durian
12-07-2002, 09:42 PM
Ditto.