PDA

View Full Version : using ifoedit and multiple titles



ghost_rdr
12-10-2002, 10:33 AM
Hey all,

Im wondering if anyone is haveing any success using the ifoedit .96 beta and getting multiple titles to work with celltimes.txt. it gives me both shows and chapters to go through them all. (thx to HI-8 for his cell file in other post) . but cannot just jump to second title. if i pull up in smart ripper it only shows one title.


also i get "INTERNAL ERROR: additional data required but ni free space in input buffer" when it is Multiplexing dvd tile set.

any ideas?

Thanks
Ghost_rdr

snoopy
12-29-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by ghost_rdr
Hey all,

Im wondering if anyone is haveing any success using the ifoedit .96 beta and getting multiple titles to work with celltimes.txt. it gives me both shows and chapters to go through them all. (thx to HI-8 for his cell file in other post) . but cannot just jump to second title. if i pull up in smart ripper it only shows one title.


also i get "INTERNAL ERROR: additional data required but ni free space in input buffer" when it is Multiplexing dvd tile set.

any ideas?

Thanks
Ghost_rdr

I get the same error. I haven't figured it out yet. Nor have I been able to obtain ifoedit .096

ghost_rdr
12-29-2002, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by snoopy
I get the same error. I haven't figured it out yet. Nor have I been able to obtain ifoedit .096


to get ifoedit .096 you need to make a donation to derrows site.


When i rcv that error and hit ok...it keeps goin and does not effect the video at all though...so i dont worry about it anymore
and i only get it every once in a while

ghost

snoopy
12-30-2002, 01:47 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ghost_rdr
[B]to get ifoedit .096 you need to make a donation to derrows site.

What is that site?

ghost_rdr
12-30-2002, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by snoopy
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ghost_rdr
[B]to get ifoedit .096 you need to make a donation to derrows site.

What is that site?


http://ifoedit.wh.fr0zen.com/index.html