PDA

View Full Version : how do you demux a vob back to m2a and m2v?



ghost_rdr
12-30-2002, 12:26 AM
how do you demux a vob back to m2a and m2v?

Ghost

wolkowh
12-30-2002, 12:41 AM
Use TMPGEnc - MPEG Tools -> Simple Demux does the trick
Howard

ghost_rdr
12-30-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by wolkowh
Use TMPGEnc - MPEG Tools -> Simple Demux does the trick
Howard

i tried that but spruce up wont let me import back in...are you doing this and its working

Ghost

BillyZ
12-30-2002, 07:49 PM
what error does spruce give you...ive done this sucessfully with DVDmaestro and SpruceUP.

ghost_rdr
12-31-2002, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by BillyZ
what error does spruce give you...ive done this sucessfully with DVDmaestro and SpruceUP.


I got it working. thanks anyway

Ghost_rdr

psperry
01-01-2003, 01:54 PM
I havent used tytool since the latest software upgrade 3.1. Today when I try it I get the following error:

bash-2.02# tserver_mfs
Doing the Lowest PriorityFix...
Priority set...
Waiting for an incomming connection!
SERVER: We got a message! buf = 'SHOWING'
invalid attribute: TimeZone
while executing
"dbobj $setup get TimeZone"
("uplevel" body line 5)
invoked from within
"uplevel $body"
invoked from within
"transaction {uplevel $body}"
(procedure "RetryTransaction" line 5)
invoked from within
"RetryTransaction {
set setup [db $db open /Setup]

# set defrecquality [dbobj $setup get RecordQuality]
set setuptz [dbobj $setup ..."
(procedure "init_db" line 45)
invoked from within
"init_db"
(file "./NowShowing.tcl" line 455)
Waiting for an incomming connection!

Any ideas?

ghost_rdr
01-01-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by psperry
I havent used tytool since the latest software upgrade 3.1. Today when I try it I get the following error:

bash-2.02# tserver_mfs
Doing the Lowest PriorityFix...
Priority set...
Waiting for an incomming connection!
SERVER: We got a message! buf = 'SHOWING'
invalid attribute: TimeZone
while executing
"dbobj $setup get TimeZone"
("uplevel" body line 5)
invoked from within
"uplevel $body"
invoked from within
"transaction {uplevel $body}"
(procedure "RetryTransaction" line 5)
invoked from within
"RetryTransaction {
set setup [db $db open /Setup]

# set defrecquality [dbobj $setup get RecordQuality]
set setuptz [dbobj $setup ..."
(procedure "init_db" line 45)
invoked from within
"init_db"
(file "./NowShowing.tcl" line 455)
Waiting for an incomming connection!

Any ideas?

You definatly want to post this in the main forum and not in this post

Ghost

captain_video
01-02-2003, 09:35 AM
I don't have 3.1 on either of my DTivos but from what I've read you need an updated version of NowShowing.tcl for TyTool to work. Here's (http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13992) a link to a thread that contains the updated NowShowing.zip file for use with 3.0. I believe this also works with version 3.1.

mrwalker66
01-06-2003, 08:53 PM
went i used tmpg to demux a vob file i get illegal MPEG video stream...

Clorox
01-09-2003, 05:57 PM
could we use spruce to create a VOB file from m2a and m2v and then edit out the commercials with something like VOB edit, and then split them back into m2v and m2a files so that we can create commercial free dvds with menus?