PDA

View Full Version : TiVo's Now Playing List Pipe Dreams...

jaja
02-05-2003, 03:41 PM
Just curious but with a 35 hour capacity, I find it extremely hard to scroll through the dozens of shows listed on TiVo's Now Playing list. Isn't there a way to store shows in submenus to make navigation easier? Some of you have over 200 hours of recording capacity on your TiVos. How do you find anything in that huge list?

Also, on my TiVo, just the show titles are displayed which makes it hard to figure out which episode of Seinfeld or Sopranos I'm looking for. TyTool's Now Playing list shows the show title and the episode title. This is much more convenient. Is there a way to adjust how TiVo display's their Now Playing list?

MrBassMan
02-05-2003, 03:53 PM
I think you should be asking this sort of question on the Tivo community forum:
Tivo Community forum (http://www.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/)

Combat Medic
02-05-2003, 03:57 PM
There is a thing coming down the pipe from TiVo called the Home Media Option where you can do this. The catches are that it looks like it will be series two only, and it will cost $99 for the first one in the house and $50 for every aditional unit. But, it will give some other cool things.

-Mike

AlphaWolf
02-05-2003, 04:50 PM
You can achieve the same effect by using tivotitle and the sort by title feature provided by 3.1.