PDA

View Full Version : Maestro Complie Error

nilknarf
02-06-2003, 01:34 AM
I've got multiple shows that I'm trying to compile in Maestro. Specifically, five .m2v files with their corresponding five .m2a files. Everything seems to preview fine, but when I try to compile I get the following error:

INVALID FRAME RATE

5 Warnings :

- Movie Movie1 : At least 1 Audio Track must be PCM or AC-3 Format.

- Movie Movie2 : At least 1 Audio Track must be PCM or AC-3 Format.

- Movie Movie3 : At least 1 Audio Track must be PCM or AC-3 Format.

- Movie Movie4 : At least 1 Audio Track must be PCM or AC-3 Format.

- Movie Movie5 : At least 1 Audio Track must be PCM or AC-3 Format.

If Maestro wont compile the .m2a files, then why does it let me import and preview them in the first place? Also is the INVALID FRAME RATE error message referring to the 5 warnings, or does it have something to do with my video? Any help would be much appreciated.

Hobby
02-06-2003, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by nilknarf
I've got multiple shows that I'm trying to compile in Maestro. Specifically, five .m2v files with their corresponding five .m2a files. Everything seems to preview fine, but when I try to compile I get the following error:

INVALID FRAME RATE

5 Warnings :

- Movie Movie1 : At least 1 Audio Track must be PCM or AC-3 Format.

- Movie Movie2 : At least 1 Audio Track must be PCM or AC-3 Format.

- Movie Movie3 : At least 1 Audio Track must be PCM or AC-3 Format.

- Movie Movie4 : At least 1 Audio Track must be PCM or AC-3 Format.

- Movie Movie5 : At least 1 Audio Track must be PCM or AC-3 Format.

If Maestro wont compile the .m2a files, then why does it let me import and preview them in the first place? Also is the INVALID FRAME RATE error message referring to the 5 warnings, or does it have something to do with my video? Any help would be much appreciated.

nilknarf

Disregard those errors. The resulting DVD will be just fine.

Maestro complains when ANY audio track isn't AC-3 but it doesn't have any effect on the finished product.

Compile the DVD and burn to rewritable media just to satisfy yourself that it will work.

After you're satisfied then burn it to permanent media if you wish.

--Hobby--

bato
02-06-2003, 10:56 AM
That's some DVD thing, but just a warning, like your DVD is not in spec, so don't worry.

You can always convert your m2a to ac3 with BeSweet if you don't wanto to see those warnings.

nilknarf
02-08-2003, 11:36 AM
Actually, it was ending the compile prematurely. The status window indicated "Build Cancelled". After futher investigation, it turns out the "invalid frame rate" message was not related to the audio file warnings. It was a problem with my menu. I had created the menu with a jpeg image, which it didn't like. Once I deleted the menu, it compiled fine. Works ok using .psd (photoshop) menu images.