PDA

View Full Version : vplayer2

cwingert
02-10-2003, 05:10 PM
Based on Tridge's work.

vplayer2 is a program that can stream programs off a TiVo and display them using mplayer without any requirement for intermediate storage.

Interface is a bit clunky now, because of the binaries running seperately. Hopefully, as soon as Olaf gets muxing work, I'll be able to combine all this into an mplayer patch.

Read the Readme-vplayer2 included in the tar for usage.

The intended purpose if for my home brewed Linux PVRs (based on MythTV) to be able to play streams directly from a TiVo.

Please let me know if you find this useful.

skinny
02-10-2003, 09:22 PM
I keep getting a 0 byte file when I try to save this file.

BubbleLamp
02-11-2003, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by skinny
I keep getting a 0 byte file when I try to save this file.

Right click on it and choose Save Target As. Then get rid of the .txt extension.

el jefe
02-11-2003, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by BubbleLamp
Right click on it and choose Save Target As. Then get rid of the .txt extension.

So are you saying you got the actual file doing this? I tried Save Target As and still get a 0 byte file...

cwingert
02-11-2003, 02:09 AM
Another try at the upload

IWantMyDTV
02-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by el jefe
So are you saying you got the actual file doing this? I tried Save Target As and still get a 0 byte file...

You must have someting wrong with your connection / browser. I dled the first file just fine. :rolleyes:

olaf_sc
03-11-2003, 08:57 PM
Are you a KDE user if so download with mozilla konqurer don't work. Yes I hate it to but thats life :).

Cheers Olof

Originally posted by IWantMyDTV
You must have someting wrong with your connection / browser. I dled the first file just fine. :rolleyes:

pclanyu
06-20-2008, 08:39 AM
这个东东不错!支持!!!