PDA

View Full Version : Tyson vs. Etienne

bronco13
02-25-2003, 01:57 AM
Does anyone have a TY or even better a TMF of this? I totally missed it. I didn't even remember it was on until someone mentioned it to me afterwards...

Anyway, I know that it was a short fight and I have a full T...

Any help would be much appreciated...

chadbear
02-25-2003, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by bronco13
Does anyone have a TY or even better a TMF of this? I totally missed it. I didn't even remember it was on until someone mentioned it to me afterwards...

Anyway, I know that it was a short fight and I have a full T...

Any help would be much appreciated...

I can pull the .ty if you want and can give me a place where I can upload it. How can I shorten the file to only the fight? I don't think it's practical to try and push an hour of .ty.

bronco13
02-25-2003, 12:29 PM
Chadbear,

You can use jdiners GopEditor to cut out the part you want. It'll create an mpg of just the fight itself.

Thanks,

FredThompson
02-25-2003, 01:28 PM
Don't blink or run to the fridge, you'll miss the whole thing.

2ride
02-25-2003, 01:34 PM
let me know where you want it and I'll upload the mpg

I cut from the beginning of the fight to the end of the coverage

about 15 mins total

chadbear
02-25-2003, 01:42 PM
You can use jdiners GopEditor to cut out the part you want. It'll create an mpg of just the fight itself.

GopEditor... must look into that.

bronco13
02-25-2003, 01:49 PM
2Ride,

Can you send it via email? I have several servers here at work that I administrate and I can accept pretty much any size attachment.

Let me know and I'll PM you with an address.

PS Your outgoing server has to allow for a large attachment as well. Otherwize I'll set up a temporary FTP...

Thanks

chadbear
02-25-2003, 02:25 PM
Chadbear,

Thanks,

I just downloaded gopeditor. It wants key files... what is this? I'm still learning this whole process...

bronco13
02-25-2003, 02:50 PM
Chadbear,

You must first create a .key file from your extracted .ty

Once you've created the .key you may then cut out only parts you want to keep and then remux it with the latest version of JDINERS tool.

I would reccomend reading through the sticky. I know that's a pain since it's quite long and it doesn't all apply to what your looking for.

Also you may want to ask the new guy Niles for some help. He just went through the whole process and is supposedly writing a 'how to'

chadbear
02-25-2003, 03:21 PM
I sort of did what you're saying. Actually, I poked through the howtos until I found a posted .bat for the process. Then I read the .bat and I understand the process now. Call me an engineer. :)

What exactly IS the key file, though? I know it's not a video file, is it some file that allows gopeditor to know how to make its way through the .ty?