PDA

View Full Version : Editing m2v/m2a from Tydemux

lc204
03-05-2003, 12:23 PM
I have a DTivo and I can't seem to figure out which tool to use to cut out ads from files extracted using Tydemux. Before, I used Tytools to get a .ty file and used Gopeditor to cut some ads and everything was in sync. But if i tried to play it in WMP, it won't fast forward and SpruceUp won't import it after patching the header.
SpruceUp seems to accept m2v files from Tydemux fine but I want to be able to cut out ads. I tried Tmpeg's merge/cut tool but it never cuts at the right places after I multiplex the video and audio in Tmpeg. Any ideas?

Pr.Sinister
03-05-2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by lc204
I have a DTivo and I can't seem to figure out which tool to use to cut out ads from files extracted using Tydemux. Before, I used Tytools to get a .ty file and used Gopeditor to cut some ads and everything was in sync. But if i tried to play it in WMP, it won't fast forward and SpruceUp won't import it after patching the header.
SpruceUp seems to accept m2v files from Tydemux fine but I want to be able to cut out ads. I tried Tmpeg's merge/cut tool but it never cuts at the right places after I multiplex the video and audio in Tmpeg. Any ideas?

Try this thread (http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=21728). We use different tools than SpruceUp to get great looking DVDs out of GopEdited MPEGs.

-Pr.

MrBassMan
03-05-2003, 08:45 PM
Or wait a while until we release tystudio.

This package will include an editor to cut out commercials with inbuild demux, audio transcode and mplex.

Watch the sticky thread for details.