PDA

View Full Version : TMPGEnc audio sync question

Y2JProd
03-06-2003, 12:13 AM
I have a question in regards to using TMPGEnc to encode split output from TyTool 6.

If I have an audio offset of -9 ms (as reported by TyTool), what should I use in TMGPEnc when creating a DVD project for the offset?

I have tried 9, 0 and -9 and all of them still have the audio very out of sync.

TIA...

artships
03-06-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Y2JProd
I have a question in regards to using TMPGEnc to encode split output from TyTool 6.

If I have an audio offset of -9 ms (as reported by TyTool), what should I use in TMGPEnc when creating a DVD project for the offset?

A difference of 9ms is too small to detect. That's why Olaf's program down't autocorrect for differences less than 17ms.

all of them still have the audio very out of sync.

You've got worse problems than how to use tytol's audio offset. May I recommend you use tytool to fetch a tystream, then tydemux to split it (and fix it)?

Y2JProd
03-06-2003, 03:16 PM
Actually I am ripping the tydemux now. I was trying another method to load the m2v into SpruceUP and was getting Temporal errors so I was going to try to use tydemux to sply the tystream and see if that would make a difference.

I will also try loading that output into TMGPGEnc and see how that works as well.

Thanks!