PDA

View Full Version : Pixilation on Dtivo

DeShark
03-21-2003, 01:05 AM
Every since I enabled the second tuner on my T60, every so often I get pixilation. This is where the picture does not update fast enough and many large squares clutter up the picture. See picture. This is a sample from this weeks 6 feet under.

It only lasts for a moment but it is really getting old. It seems to happen mostly when both tuners are on active channels. If I set one tuner to a dead channel, it seems to stop. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I am running a Sony T60 with Xtreme 2.5 and 170 + hours of recording time. In addition I have a P3-550MHz PC running Kryptonite. Everything runs great. This is the only hurdle I have left to get past. I am starting to work with extraction and these tarnished recordings are not worth proceeding with.

Thanks in advance for any help!!

BubbleLamp
03-21-2003, 01:15 AM
Kryptonite is your problem, a subject not really allowed here. It can't handle the load of two tuners.

DeShark
03-21-2003, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the insight. Can you give me any suggestions as to how to resolve this?

Thanks,
DeShark

BubbleLamp
03-21-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by DeShark
Thanks for the insight. Can you give me any suggestions as to how to resolve this?

Thanks,
DeShark

You need to take that question to a different board, we don't discuss that stuff here.