PDA

View Full Version : please post dvd patcher v1.05b

cpalmer1040
03-22-2003, 02:41 AM
Can someone please post dvd patcher v1.05b or provide a link to where it is. I have searched for it, all I'm finding is how or when to use it, but not the program itself.

Honest, I really have looked for it.

Thanks for any help.

lonaman
03-22-2003, 03:00 AM
You got mail

Riot
03-22-2003, 07:07 AM
Couldn't be easier to find. Go to google, enter in "dvdpatcher", and click on the first link.

captain_video
03-22-2003, 09:28 AM
You could also take the time to read the sticky threads like a good little newbie should. If you did you'd find several links for DVDPatcher.

cpalmer1040
03-22-2003, 07:54 PM
You could also take the time to read the sticky threads like a good little newbie should. If you did you'd find several links for DVDPatcher.

Well I knew someone would have to come up with something like this. Which is why I stated that I have looked for it, but all I found were links on how to use it, not the file itself. It seems to be very hard at times to find stuff. I spent a few hours on different occasions looking for it and some other things but wasn't successful. So I thought I would break down and ask someone to point me in the right direction, not belittle me for asking for some assistance.

Thanks anyway, your reply was very helpful.

cpalmer1040
03-22-2003, 09:51 PM
I found the file on doom. Riot you were correct about searching google but the download isn't working from the 1st site and just about every site refers back to the non-working download.

dvdpatcher v1.05 (http://www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/svcd2dvdr.htm)

PS. Lonaman, thanks for sending the file but all I received were 2 text files.

captain_video
03-22-2003, 11:41 PM
Look on this page, 5th post from the top. You'll find the download link for DVD Patcher 1.05B (16th link in the list):

http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5827&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

It's right where I told you to look. If you only found links on how to use it it's because a search will not look at links embedded in a post, only in the text of the post itself.

cpalmer1040
03-23-2003, 11:18 PM
Captain: Thanks for the link, but the link you provide goes to the dvdpatcher site, but the link on that site for v1.05b is not working. You get a lycos error page.