PDA

View Full Version : Can't down load ty files

seeker14
03-29-2003, 01:03 AM
I have the Tytolols indexer and server installed and running, and shows are shown as indexed. All have 5 digit FSIDs even though some were recorded after server/indexer was installed.

When I try to download using tyeditor either with or without saving to pc, Tyeditor either hangs 0% progress if saving to pc, or if not saving to pc I get an immediate error message. The log shows that Tydemux? failed to probe the FSID.

The connections to the tivo seem to work fine since I can telnet and ftp into it. The Tyeditor just does not seem to want to download the files. I do get the now showing screen showing all are indexed, FSID, Title etc. But still no download.

If I try to use tivoweb, and its download capability, I get a 0byte ty file. Sometimes after a failure with either tyeditor or tivoweb, I need to reboot tivo to get access to the now showing screen again.

Any thoughts on what I can do (running windows 2000 pro on Athlon 1700+ 768M DDR)

I sthere still access and directions to the separate TYtolls like Tyget etc if these would work better?

Thanks for any help

Karpa
03-29-2003, 01:20 AM
I am having the exact same problems with the exception of 1.8gHz P4, none have indexed, and all of my FSIDs are 7 digits?!?

Have not found or gotten an answer. Will let you know if I do.

Karpa

seeker14
03-31-2003, 09:34 AM
Loaded the MFS-STREAM module for Tivo (web shown elsewhere on this board) and was then able to download and convert files, so I guess noscramble is working ok. Only problem is sometimes poor sound sync using Tyeditor in DVD mode with no transcoding. Also, after I exit TIVO web by browser, I cannot login to TIVO web againg ulness I reboot TIVO. Using TIVO web 1.94 that came with xtreme 2.52. This sounds more like a TIVO web problem than the MFS-Stream module issue. Is there a better version of TIVO web that will work with Xtreme 2.52?

Thanks for any input.