PDA

View Full Version : No Audio??

waremonger
03-29-2003, 08:51 AM
I've successfully installed the latest version of Tystudio on my XP PC, as well as installed Tyserver on my Tivo, all programs are indexed, I access, let Tystudio do it's stuff, and when the video is extracted, it plays fine (with or without cuts, I've tried both ways), but there is no audio whatsoever. What might I be doing wrong??

Govnah
03-29-2003, 11:25 AM
That is correct. You are doing nothing wrong, that is by design. TYStudio is a GOP player, which I read from another post. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

bato
03-29-2003, 12:36 PM
Govnah: there is no audio in TyEditor, you are right.

waremonger: the no audio problem is in the resulting mpg or in TyEditor?

If TyEditor see Govnah answer. If resulting mpg, tell how you export DVD/no transcode, DVD/48000, Elemental Stream/AC3...

waremonger
03-29-2003, 04:07 PM
OK, so I do not hear the audio, as per the repies, but once I have my MPEG extracted, how do I get the audio to finish the file?

Video to DVD, audio to 48000 (DVD) doesn't give audio the the extracted video, nor do any of the other choices. Did I miss a FAQ or step?

Thanks

bato
03-29-2003, 04:48 PM
I'm sorry I can't help you, I always get audio with the resulting mpg.

Rowan
03-29-2003, 04:49 PM
Could you post your log file, I would like to see what the tytranscode outputed, it should tell you how many audio frames were converted and the total time.