PDA

View Full Version : DVDlab will work with 480x480 files

bato
03-30-2003, 11:22 AM
This was just posted by the author:
I enabled 480x480 480x576, 544x480 and 544x576 which
will issue a warning, but it will let you continue. and this is what he posted about the release
I am happy to announce that 2:3 pulldown is solved
(this was the last thing to fix) so I guess in a matter
of week the very first version should be out.
The link to the page is this (http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/index.html)

2ride
03-30-2003, 01:58 PM
Bato:

Am I missing something here, it seems this software isn't yet available. Do you know how to get a pre-release version?

tx,

2ride

bato
03-30-2003, 07:25 PM
the release is going to be this week (hope before Saturday :) ) no pre-release available

we only have the information that is posted about the features.

I think it'll take the elemental stream output from TyStudio, tydemux and vsplit, but I don't know if it'll have the same issues as Maestro about GOP errors, we'll see.

From what I read it will take audio/video in 2 files, if it's muxed it will demux first.

sky12
03-31-2003, 05:31 AM
If this actually takes TiVo .m2v .m2a files and makes clean DvDs, this'll be the perfect tool for us, and at a reasonable price.

(I've just spent an evening fiddling with maestro, almost getting a working DVD. Got a GOP time reference error in part 4 of 12. <sigh>)

Hope he allows at least one trial tester from the TiVo community to see how well it does our streams or if he'd be willing to take some TiVo sample m2v/m2a files for testing.

Greg

captain_video
03-31-2003, 09:18 AM
sky12,

Try using tydemux to split your ty files. It should repair most, if not all, of your GOP errors during the splitting phase so that Maestro will accept the elemental streams without choking.

bato
03-31-2003, 09:53 AM
tydemux repair most of my files, but not all, I guess each beta will be better. I'll try beta 2 and upload chunks from the tyfiles it can't repair (well GOP errors with Maestro, it works with other tools, hoping will work with DVDlab).

sky12: from the little information I have from that site/forum, the programmer is always listening to users, so when the release is ready is a matter of try and post in that forum about our needs.

sky12
04-04-2003, 05:02 AM
There's been an update on the DVDlab website...

-------------------------
Principal development of 1.0 is finished, now I am waiting to receive licence for MPEG patent portfolio from MPEGLA
-----------------------

Hope that doesn't take too long, I'm itching to give it a try. :)

Greg

bato
04-04-2003, 09:03 AM
I emailed Oscar and share some Dtivo mpeg files and there is a problem with the program when you go to the finish step, an error that will create an empty VIDEO_TS.

He told me that he was able to reproduce the problem and try to fix it as soon as possible, but maybe the fix will be released after 1.0.

That "normal" SVCD 480x480 works great, that have to take a good look into the mpgs we get from tyStudio and vsplit.

bato
04-04-2003, 03:12 PM
DVDlab pre-release post in mmbforums:

--------------------
Here is pre-release
http://www.mediachance.com/files/dvdlab10.exe

Note there are still some oudstanding issues - most notably with TiVo and ReplayTV files - the compiler hangs/crashes on these.
SVCD files and all DVD compatible files are fine.
--------------------

He is working with dtivo excracted files to make it work, I hope he can find the problem soon, looks good.

Frogbutt
04-05-2003, 10:48 PM
I just tried importing the season finally of The shield that I ripped with Tystudio and it worked fine. Gave some warning but it imported fine. I havnt tried my older files that were ripped in tytool but if it works with those its a damn good program.

Frogbutt
04-05-2003, 11:35 PM
This is actually a bad ass program now that i mess with it more. You can auto create scenes and scene selction menus and other cool shit. Definatly a step up if your coming from spruceup.

Image of it running with my tystuido file here http://www.theforumisdown.com/uploadfiles/0103/dvdlab.jpg
(drag that into the address bar for it to work)

Terono
04-06-2003, 12:43 AM
I just started using DVDLAB. I have to say it really is nice. I am using a SA Tivo and using TYTOOLS to extract to elemental streams. So far I authored one dvd. Which I have noticed that the audio is not synced (it is synced using ifoedit to author) but this program really shows promise. The auto-chapters works like a charm. Does anyone else with a SA Tivo have problems with un-syned audio? I am going to try to author another disc tommorrow and see if I have the same problem.

sky12
04-06-2003, 04:18 AM
I just pulled down DVDLab.
Beautiful program, real nice building a DVD.
Unfortunately I'm unable to get it to actually compile.
I'm using elemental streams from tystudio with a Dtivo.

As I pulled in the pieces, they came up a little strange.
They're all episodes from some Japanese Anime, front and back cut off.
It timed some normally, it timed some as 0:00:00
It thought some were SVCD, others as 2:3 pulldown.
(They were all extracted/pulled exactly the same way)
I extracted with no transcoding of any sort from tystudio.

When I tried a compile, it Started, then went *ping* shortly after, even though it didn't think it was done.
The temp file has a bmp of my menu and one of the button matrix, that was it. The DVD out directory was empty.

Those that are having luck making a DVD, what settings are you using for tystudio?

Greg

VideoJoe
04-06-2003, 10:46 AM
No luck so far.. Been trying to put Excalibur on a DVD. Used streams from TyStudio and TyTools. Files import fine but will not compile. Any word from Oscar yet?

Fugg
04-06-2003, 12:46 PM
SUCCESS!!!!! 720x480 and 352x480 sa files work great!!!!!

No problems at all!!!!!!

Sweet!!!

Terono,
Mux the files yourself first, verify the sync is ok, import the file as a ps mpeg and allow dvdlab to split them.

No more sync probs!

defsrg
04-06-2003, 07:09 PM
i get nasty sync problems here but this program sure has some promise w/o a doubt!!!
________
MARIJUANA REHAB FORUM (http://www.rehab-forum.com/marijuana-rehab/)

bato
04-06-2003, 07:22 PM
terono and defsrg: are you working with SA files? if so how are you changing the audio to 48mhz? within DVDlab?

Are you using elemental streams from SA without editing? if you are editing them what are you using?

defsrg
04-06-2003, 07:32 PM
no, dtivo files , extracted with tyserver, cut with tystudio, have use all from tystudio,dvd,generic mpeg and elemental. have tried all 3 and all are way out of sync after importing into the program but they are in sync after the initail tystudio export.i am trying right now an elemental stream muxed with tmpgenc first and then will work with it in "the lab". will let u know
________
Ticketmaster Gift Cards (http://bestfreegiftcard.com/ticketmaster-gift-cards/)

defsrg
04-06-2003, 07:46 PM
thats a big negative sync still waayyyyyyyyyy off.
________
Mercedes-Benz W113 (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_W113)

Terono
04-06-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by bato
terono and defsrg: are you working with SA files? if so how are you changing the audio to 48mhz? within DVDlab?

Are you using elemental streams from SA without editing? if you are editing them what are you using?

Yes I am working with SA Files..

As I said in my message I am using TYTOOLS extract the shows. I am processing the files with the attached .bat file that I have setup to run if I double click on the .TY file.

The .bat file that is attached does not process the audio. I REM'ed out the part of the batch file that processes the audio (besweet converting from .mp2 to .mp2 I get clicking sounds if I do it directly).

So what I do is once the .bat file finishes and get a hit any key to continue, I scroll up till I find what the delay is in the audio. Once I know the delay, I close the dos window and goto WINAMP2 and process the audio to a 48k .wav file.

From there I take the .wav file and process it in besweet to a .mp2 file entering in the delay that I found from before.

This method works great with IFOEDIT. I have done numerous DVDs with IFOEDIT with no problems.

I have tryed remuxing the output as Fugg mentioned and laying it into DVDLAB. So far it looks good. I authored a disc and played the files in PowerDVD from the HD and I have not lost sync. :)

Note: I have not tryed it with TYStudio yet because I am getting Unable to close GOP errors under TYStudio aka

demux: We can't close gop
demux: We can't close the gop in this cut - choose
another frame for your cut

Also my video is 720x480 - which I changed with TiVo Web Project - TCL - v1.9.4.

- Terono

bato
04-06-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by defsrg
no, dtivo files , extracted with tyserver, cut with tystudio, have use all from tystudio,dvd,generic mpeg and elemental. have tried all 3 and all are way out of sync after importing into the program but they are in sync after the initail tystudio export.i am trying right now an elemental stream muxed with tmpgenc first and then will work with it in "the lab". will let u know
I can't compile any Dtivo file in DVDlab, all I can do is import, create chapters, preview within DVDlab, but at compile always errors.

bato
04-06-2003, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Terono
I have tryed remuxing the output as Fugg mentioned and laying it into DVDLAB. So far it looks good. I authored a disc and played the files in PowerDVD from the HD and I have not lost sync. :)
That's the idea, test some things and find the best way to create a DVD.

This is another idea (until jdiner release vsplit3):
- stop your process when vsplit create the mpg
- do a simple multiplex with TMPGEnc with audio/video the above .mpg and output another name
- get the output.mpg into DVDlab and use Transcode audio to 48k there

I don't know if this will be faster for you, but is another aproach, and if it works then you can skip TMPGEnc when vspli3 is ready.

defsrg
04-06-2003, 08:44 PM
i can compile bato, i have had great success with the whole
program if i didnt lose the sync on everything id be in heaven right now.im going to try some different transcoding options with tystudio as all i have done so far is just cut the file and then muxed, i used the no transcoding option on tytool, not sure if it will make a difference but i will attempt all options.
p.s almost forgot, i cant use the burn process with this program either, i have been using nero to burn the video_ts output
________
WEED (http://wwweed.com/)

IdolWild
04-06-2003, 10:54 PM
This would be a fantastic authoring tool if it worked with our weird crap. I am importing movies made with TyStudio and processing as DVD/No Trans (I have a DTiVo). Everything imports fine, whether I patch or not, weird thing is the movies all come up as different systems (SVCD, 3:2 pulldown, 2:3 pulldown, NTSC) and sometimes the times are 00:00:00. I can't get it to compile at all - always poops out.

Having said all that the GUI is a dream and it looks to be a very powerful app, way better than the current authoring suites of today. I hope by the time the thing goes release he has addressed some of these problems (or, if it's our stuff that is the problem, someone has figured out what we need to do).

Terono
04-07-2003, 01:36 AM
Well. Oscar posted a new version of DVDLAB today. Do not know if it fixes any of the tivo related problems. Here is a copy of Oscar's message on mmbforums:

Ok, this is new pre-release version which has
- different installation
- different file system broken into few dll's
- different registration
- other internall changes
This is all in order for w98/ME people who reported they can't go past registration dialog.

- compile module is called differently - for people where the compile seems never run.

- A time Code display on preview is added.

Note: there may be slight pause after you click OK on registration Reminder before the DVD-lab starts - this is due to the registration scheme I am using now.

There is no changes in the muxing module, so this will behave as previous version. I am at this point collecting all files which doesn't play or hang the muxing to do it at once. This include the ac3 problem, the seldom mpeg audio problem and all TiVo/replay issues. Simply no changes here.

Get 6 MB update from previous versions
http://www.mediachance.com/files/dvdlabup0406.exe

or 17MB full install
http://www.mediachance.com/files/dvdlab10.exe

harryw
04-07-2003, 07:50 AM
I have finally been able to burn a dvd thanks to dvdlab (and TyStudio of course!). Up until now I've had no joy with spruceup (even patched) or the ulead products.

Streams are from a UK SA tivo, 2.5.5 (I think), recorded in high quality - default resolution.

1) tmf files downloaded from TIVO (mfs-ftp - is great, scriptable, etc)
2) ty files from tmf (using tar)
3) tystudio (tyeditor) -> elementary streams
- transcoding audio to 48000
- cuts (start, finish and middle)
4) load both streams into into dvdlab
D&D video and audio to movie1
in menu1, make a button and link to movie1
5) make dvd on HD (burn within
dvdlab didn't work for me)
6) burn using Nero

1,2 and 3 could probably all be done in 1 step

results are great in powerdvd and Sony DAV 550 player. no sync problems.

step 5 takes about 10 minutes for a 1.5 hour movie
step 6 takes about 13 minutes (2.4 speed)

By combining 1,2 and 3 this would give about 40minutes per hour: TiVo (turbonet) -> DVD - not bad!

Using three different unintegrated programs with no command lines does mean you have to sit around during the whole thing.

BTW the dvdlab I used might not be the latest - I downloaded it on the 5th of April.

sky12
04-07-2003, 10:49 AM
I just tried the latest version as mentioned by Terono and it doesn't seem to like me.
I start the program and I get a logo splashscreen and that's it. Two processes are spawned which consume 100% of the cpu until I kill one of them.
I'm running XP, BTW.
I tried both the update DL and after that failed, uninstalled and tried the full.

Oh, what forum is everyone hearing about new updates N things for DVDlab? Might like to hang out there for a bit... :)

Greg

VideoJoe
04-07-2003, 11:21 AM
Greg, I have been posting here.

www.mmbforums.com/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi

-VJ

laserfan
04-07-2003, 04:35 PM
Tried the latest DVDlab for the 1st time today, using 2 "movies" consisting of 1 hour and 1.5 hours' worth of elementary streams, the 1 hour was minimally edited (tyeditor) and the 1.5 hour was heavily edited. While the GUI shows great promise, I had numerous problems with these files, which again originated from an SA tivo and processed to Elem streams using TyEditor/tydemux/transcode:

1. Neither set of video/audio streams was recognized for their correct time length
2. After a certain point I could no longer add chapter markers
3. I was frustrated that the previews didn't have audio (important to setting of chapter marks)
4. The creation of VOBs (VIDEO_TS) took much longer than w/SpruceUp, hinting that maybe some transcoding was going on?
5. I output anyway to VIDEO_TS; resulting "DVD" was out-of-sync
6. Further, while the menu worked fine, my player's time display was severely out-of-whack (inaccurate), and none of the features worked e.g. fast-forward or dragging the play indicator

I subsequently launched SpruceUp and authored these same elementary streams to VIDEO_TS and ultimately a burned DVD which behaved perfectly in every way (chapter markers, time indications, forwarding controls, etc.).

I do hope DVDlab will eventually work w/TyEditor output as I need its nifty menu-management options, specifically for example its "play next movie" feature so I can build a music compilation disc that plays from song-to-song. But I must set it aside for now.

Terono
04-07-2003, 05:09 PM
That's the idea, test some things and find the best way to create a DVD.

This is another idea (until jdiner release vsplit3):
- stop your process when vsplit create the mpg
- do a simple multiplex with TMPGEnc with audio/video the above .mpg and output another name
- get the output.mpg into DVDlab and use Transcode audio to 48k there

I don't know if this will be faster for you, but is another aproach, and if it works then you can skip TMPGEnc when vspli3 is ready.

Hmm. Normally I enter the offset that is mentioned in the text from vsplit into besweet (method I posted before). Is the mpg that vsplit creates padded with the correct offset on the audio? Does the mpg with the 32k audio have sync if played directly?

defsrg
04-07-2003, 07:30 PM
i have had much better success with the new version of "the lab".
i used the same elemental streams i edited last night with tystudio and though the sync does slip slightly at the end the end result is far better than the sync problems on the first version. i did discover something i didnt see before and i will test to see if that is what mad the difference, if you go to the toolbar to the project key and then go to project properties there is an option window there that allows you to change the size the size or your project, i used the 480x480 non standard option for this paticuliar burn. not sure if this was available in the first version and i missed it and if it was if changing the size to 720x480 had to do with the major sync problem. well thats where im at time for more experimenting.
________
Free joomla themes (http://themesfree.org)

Terono
04-08-2003, 06:09 PM
Finally got a good sync working by using the method that Bato was mentioning. I just took the output of vsplit - a mpg file with 32k audio. Inport it directly into DVDLab which will demux and will warn about the audio and then convert it to 48k for you. The sync is very good, just did a disc with 4 episodes of Third Watch all processed the same way, lip-sync is perfect :D

bato
04-08-2003, 08:42 PM
I'm glad it worked, I guess you are doing multiple cuts in your episodes right?

This is very good news to SA Tivo owners, DVD-lab is great for the price, and it will be better each version. I hope a version soon will work with Dtivo files.

POTI
04-11-2003, 09:10 AM
I use the program easyVCD and it takes the MPEG from my DTIVO with no problems. I beleive that its a GPL program so maybe oscar can look and see how they process the mpeg.

TheSaint
04-11-2003, 12:12 PM
FYI, I've had(to some extent) some success from Tystudio extracted ty's. However, I let DVDLab resample the audio. Seems to stay in sync more reliably that way. One thing I noticed upon the compiled output is that WinDVD Platinum can't seek with the slider. You can however go through the chapter points and FF and REW, but the slider just fails.

bato
04-11-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by TheSaint
WinDVD Platinum can't seek with the slider
I believe this is a bug in DVD-lab, I use PowerDVD and noticed that too. I'll do more tests this weekend and take note if this behaviours is in all compiled files.

IdolWild
04-11-2003, 05:25 PM
bato, are we still confirmed that the latest version of DVD-lab doesn't do DTivo output at all?

IdolWild
04-11-2003, 05:38 PM
Does anyone know if there is a way to decode an MPEG stream that TyStudio spits out back to a plain-Jane Windows AVI?

It occurs to me this would be nice since then you could do frame accurate cuts and when you were done with what you wanted to do to the AVI you could then reencode back to an MPEG with one of the Windows-based encoders, which would, presumably, render a "pure" MPEG that any authoring program (including DVD-lab) should have no problem with.

All the decoding/reencoding would probably take a helluva long time, but you would finish with a very nice product...

bato
04-12-2003, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by IdolWild
bato, are we still confirmed that the latest version of DVD-lab doesn't do DTivo output at all?
From the history (http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/history.html) page:

- collecting mpeg files which crash compile process.
I will start working (with some help) on these issues after there is enough variety of files to test. (aprox. in a week or so)
So far all my Dtivo files crash compile process, so I hope they fix this problem soon.

POTI
04-15-2003, 01:28 PM
How can I help...I heard that there arent very many dtivo users helping olaf.. So just say the word and I will help all I can. I just need pointed in the right direction.

bato
04-15-2003, 08:37 PM
I think you mean Oscar, the developer behind DVD-lab.

You can upload some clips that break DVD-lab compile stage so he can test them and make sure it works. You can find information to where you can upload here (http://www.mmbforums.com/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=28;t=59)

pawl
04-16-2003, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by IdolWild
Does anyone know if there is a way to decode an MPEG stream that TyStudio spits out back to a plain-Jane Windows AVI?

You can use dvd2avi to do that. A nicer way is to frameserve from Avisynth with mpeg2dec3, and then encode from that with whatever codec you like.

VideoJoe
04-16-2003, 04:20 PM
Waiting is killing me, I'm getting a bit apprehensive right now, but I can wait a little longer. I have a DSR6K full of shows ready to put on DVD. Nothing I have installed will allow me to put my extracted files on a DVD with menus and chapters (without re-encoding). Didn't have any luck with Pr. Sinister's method, the chapters either got messed up or didn't work at all, so I hope more options are released soon.

So good luck to Oscar with DVD lab, Olaf and team with Tystudio and Josh with the latest version of TyTools. I want to express kudos for all your work on these projects, and would never berate your skills or merits. I'm not a programmer, but even if I was, I think it's rude to ask for source code and immature to complain if it's not released. These guys put in a lot of work, and have the right to release it in any form they choose. I'm planning buying DVD lab, of course, on it's first release.

Before I found this forum, a spent a lot of money for products that did barely nothing. I once thought DVD WS would solve all my problems,..... has anyone tried their forum....what a joke. I went there to find a way to turn off 'rendering of compliant files' and also requested help frrom their tech support. After two weeks I was told that the program doesn't support 2/3 D1 files! I'm not sure... but I thing I knew that before I went to their site.

It seemed like a simple solution, if WS finds a clip that is not DVD compliant it re-encodes the file. That's a sub-routine right, couldn't someone create a patch that does a simple return when this happens, instead of us having to patch the headers to fool the program into submission, which, for me messes up the chapters and menus and then tries to relink the project to new files.

Pinnacle... they sent me a "Professional Movie Making System" (studio 8).. a thirty day free trail that had MPEG2 encoding turned off...???..WTF?

So I just waiting for something better to come along....sorry about the long rant...I built this computer for video extraction and editing, hope I can use it for that soon. :D

justauser
05-06-2003, 12:33 AM
I've been unsuccessful in following any of the posted links to download DVDLab....

What's the deal? Is it available as beta or not? If so, where?

Thanks.

TIVOROCKS
05-06-2003, 01:36 AM
Goto DVDlab's website here
http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/index.html

Follow the link for "web boards" then "MMBFORUMS" then the
"DVDlab" thread.

bato
05-06-2003, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by justauser
I've been unsuccessful in following any of the posted links to download DVDLab....

What's the deal? Is it available as beta or not? If so, where?

Thanks.
Latest beta 1.0.0505 (http://www.mediachance.com/files/dvdlabup0505.exe)

All the fixes in history page (http://www.mediachance.com/dvdlab/history.html)

Still no Dtivo support, unless you "fix" GOP structure with mpeg2vcr (time consuming and can cause sync issues)

artships
05-07-2003, 12:30 PM
And a DVD authored by DVDlab still won't play in a Panasonic [set top] DVD player.

Update:

The latested beta, 5/12 I think, plays fine. The menu background sound has to be MP2, as a WAV stutters. DVDlab has become my favorite DVD authorware. Much quicker to accept files than Spruceup, menu background sounds, can be set to automatically play all episodes one after the other without having to merge them all.

lc204
05-25-2003, 02:36 AM
Has anybody tried version 1.1 to create DTivo -> DVD? I'm curious to know if it works or not.

moshmothma
05-25-2003, 02:41 PM
I was not able to use 1.0 with DTivo files.

falderal
05-26-2003, 08:23 PM
1.1 choked on dtivo files as well. There is a convoluted workaround until it works natively in DVDLab. From a post on the DVDLab message board:

----------

1. Extract and mux the streams to a .mpg using tyStudio (DVD mode for video, no transcode for audio).
2. Run the streams through the Womble MPEG2VCR GOP fixer.
3. Edit out commercials using MPEG2VCR, which allows frame-accurate editing.
4. Load the resulting .mpg files into DVDlab. Let it demux them at load time or not, doesn't seem to matter.
5. Create a menu. Set up chapter points if you want them.
6. Try to compile the DVD.
7. If DVDlab crashes during the compile, massage the .mpg it crashed while processing:
7a. Patch the frame size to 720x480 using DVDPatcher.
7b. Load the .mpg into TMPGEnc DVD Author.
7c. Select "no menu" in TMPGEnc DVD Author.
7d. Create a DVD image using TMPGEnc DVD Author.
7e. Patch the resulting VOB back to 480x480 using DVDPatcher.
7e. Remove the video/audio from the movie in question in DVDlab and replace it with the VOB.
7f. Go to step 6.

----------

Pretty convoluted but it does work.

-falderal

bato
05-28-2003, 12:22 AM
Originally posted by lc204
Has anybody tried version 1.1 to create DTivo -> DVD? I'm curious to know if it works or not.
Now that jdiner released his VOB creation tool, you can use those VOBs to create a DVD but there still some bugs in the IFO creation part in DVDlab, so there is no audio, no FF/RW slider with PowerDVD and no chapters. There is a way to bring the audio back but the other 2 problems are not easy to edit with IFOedit.

snoopy
05-28-2003, 04:26 AM
Now that jdiner released his VOB creation tool, you can use those VOBs to create a DVD but there still some bugs in the IFO creation part in DVDlab, so there is no audio, no FF/RW slider with PowerDVD and no chapters. There is a way to bring the audio back but the other 2 problems are not easy to edit with IFOedit.

Clarification?
Are the errors due to DVD Lab or Jdiner's tool?

bato
05-28-2003, 07:51 AM
Originally posted by snoopy
Clarification?
Are the errors due to DVD Lab or Jdiner's tool?
With tytool7 I can create a DVD with text menu that I can FF/RW, set chapter points, and have sound without problems, so I guess DVDlab is at fault here. Even IFOedit create IFOs for the VOBs with sound, so I bet is a bug in DVDlab's IFO creation.

Too bad Oscar is in Europe and he will not code any fix for almost 30 days.

I'm working to find what DVDlab left out in the IFOs so maybe with some editing I can make it work. A lot of work but if you want bitmap menus with transitions you need DVDlab.

In some quick test I found that many of the VOBs file generated with tytool7 can be "fixed" by mpeg2vcr GOP fixer, so all those can be imported into DVDlab as mpg and author a DVD. Some VOBs have sync problems after GOP fixer, so I guess those are bad ty in the first place.

Generiq
05-29-2003, 03:20 AM
...There is a way to bring the audio back but the other 2 problems are not easy to edit with IFOedit.

How do you get the audio back?

Thanks!

bato
05-29-2003, 07:13 AM
I'll post more information here as soon as I do more testing, but you can check mmbforums (http://www.mmbforums.com/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?;act=ST;f=28;t=342) where I posted the information

bato
06-17-2003, 12:17 AM
DVDLab is now in version 1.2beta, this version add a "flexible multiplexer". Just did a couple of tests and Dtivo files from TyStudio (elemental stream/no transcode) and a muxed file created with TyTool7r3 (demuxed by DVDLab) both kept sync after DVDLab created the VOBs.

More tests are needed for chapter points.