PDA

View Full Version : TY Studio Wish List..?

Gateway
03-30-2003, 03:49 PM
Im not sure if this is covered somewhere else, but wanted to start a thread about a wish list, and also see what the authors have planed in upcoming releases.

Clip Resize, with proper aspect ratio

Ability to encode to other formats, Xvid, Divx, etc.. sorta like the video/audio encode panels in virtdub that list all avaiable codecs you can encode to.

Ability to grab a certan part of video from the tivo and not the whole show

there is alot of cool features if you look at gordian knot, im sure everyone is aware of this, but this seems like a nice shell app that calls all .dll's or other apps that come installed with it, maybe this could be used with ty studio in some form or fashion.?

btw great job, still playing with it a bit..

MrBassMan
03-30-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Gateway
Im not sure if this is covered somewhere else, but wanted to start a thread about a wish list, and also see what the authors have planed in upcoming releases.

Clip Resize, with proper aspect ratio

Ability to encode to other formats, Xvid, Divx, etc.. sorta like the video/audio encode panels in virtdub that list all avaiable codecs you can encode to.

Ability to grab a certan part of video from the tivo and not the whole show

there is alot of cool features if you look at gordian knot, im sure everyone is aware of this, but this seems like a nice shell app that calls all .dll's or other apps that come installed with it, maybe this could be used with ty studio in some form or fashion.?

btw great job, still playing with it a bit..

Posting wishes here is fine but please also post them on the sourceforge site where they can be properly tracked.

tyStudio is designed in a modular fashion whcih makes it easy for us to plug in any encoder/decoder that can support a stream interface. We just need to put a small wrapper around the module - i.e. tymplex consists of the mjpeg open source code with a wrapper around it to slot into our environment.

Gateway
03-30-2003, 04:16 PM
Ahh Ok cool..

where on the sourceforge board should i post these as well..

is there a forum set up ?

i have subscribed to the mailing list.

FreydNot
03-31-2003, 12:55 AM
The TyStudio feature request page can be found here:
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=489154&group_id=58876&func=browse

ibsleepn
04-01-2003, 02:04 PM
Maybe stupid question. How do you post on that list. All I can seem to do is view it.

Never mind... was a stupid question. Figured it out....