PDA

View Full Version : Undeleting Shows with EditTitle

Norco
05-16-2003, 11:25 PM
Hey guys, I'm trying to undelete a show using EditTitle3 on a 2.5.2 install. I dont know what the FSID number is, but I deleted the show yesterday and have no recorded anything since. I tell EditTitle to List the Deleted Programs, but it thinks for a second and then comes up with nothing. Whats going on? I've tried reset my tivo and trying that, but it still has the same outcome. Thanks for any help.

BubbleLamp
05-17-2003, 12:32 AM
If your disk is close to being full, and if you allow the Tivo to record its suggestions, then it's entirely possible the space was reclaimed and you can't undelete the show any longer.

captain_video
05-17-2003, 10:47 PM
I believe it should still list the deleted program even if he is unable to undelete it. Any recording made should still be listed in the recording history unless it was cleared manually. He indicated that the Tivo has not recorded anything since he deleted the program so he should still be able to undelete it but in all fairness he never indicated if Tivo's suggestions was on or off.

When you enter a command in EditTitle, make sure you enter it exactly as shown in the command list. EditTitle is case sensitive so if it's shown in caps you need to enter it in caps.

Norco
05-18-2003, 06:37 PM
Ok, I will try the case sensitive commands, I never thought about that. And Tivo suggestions are Off.