PDA

View Full Version : Strangely Fuzzy

Just4Fun
06-03-2003, 10:55 PM
I'm using TyTool7R2. I pretty much did the steps to create a DVD exactly as described by Jdiner. Single menu item, etc and created a R/W DVD. Good thing I did, looks like I've got the "cut" problem but at least that I can fix. The other thing my son and I noticed was that it was "strangely fuzzy". Nothing major.

I have a DTivo Sony T-60 with latest OS. My TV is a 53" Sony rear projection with 1080 lines. The DVD player is a JVC with Progressive Scan. It looks better directly off of the TiVo than it does from the DVD. Nothing major just a vague fuzziness. Any suggestions? Is this perhaps related to the progressive scan? Is there any difference in interleaving?

Not a big deal, just curious. Thanks

scottf
06-04-2003, 08:14 AM
Followed all the steps as above, even playing an uncut vob the artifacts are terrible. I get better results with using a media converter direct from the T60. What are we doing wrong?
I have a 50 plasma and the quality is by far less then playing off T60.

Thanks

MrBassMan
06-04-2003, 11:03 AM
I have a similar problem but mine seems to be time based.

On a Friday or Saturday night the picture is strangely fuzzy, on other days it's perfect. Even wierder though is that if I do not go out those evenings, the picture is perfect on those days too :confused:

Any ideas what is going on?

:D