PDA

View Full Version : tytools

n5tcg
06-04-2003, 06:05 PM
Good evening have both tserver_mfs6 and nowshowing in /var/hack both have been CHMOD . The tyserver workes -
but when activate other program it says no programs - go back to telnet and it says ./nowshowing no file or dir.

All help apreciated- do i also have to turn no scamble off---still newbe

sleaze
06-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Make sure whne you ftp'd NowShowing up it was in binary mode, not ascii, that caused me problems initially

fixn278
06-04-2003, 06:42 PM
Files are also case sensitive, so make sure you named the file properly. NowShowing.tcl is different from nowshowing.tcl.

n5tcg
06-04-2003, 07:48 PM
Thats what I like about these forums and the good people thats on it. You where right I had the nowshowing.tcl not NowShowing.tcl well fiix tonght or tommorrow. As far as FTP still learning just take it out of tivo. Quick question on FTp i thought it was binary a lot of programs I,ve tried don't have it or still new. Many Many thanks for all the help everybody. Also can I take programs TIVO if not unscrambled-sory about another question another question

Tom

n5tcg
06-04-2003, 08:45 PM
Ok now in the telnet windows i am getting a bunch of info time/date etc but not getting to windows program. I thought i read on one of the forums about another nowshowing.tcl file.

All input apreciated

Tom

jamesband
06-08-2003, 11:01 AM
What errors or messages does the PC side app give when you tell it to 'REFRESH'?

snoopy
06-08-2003, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by n5tcg
Ok now in the telnet windows i am getting a bunch of info time/date etc but not getting to windows program. I thought i read on one of the forums about another nowshowing.tcl file.

All input apreciated

Tom

If you have found yet another NowShowing.tcl file, could you send me the link? I would like to compare with the two I have explained, and posted below. Thanks.

n5tcg
07-06-2003, 08:46 AM
Thanks to all the good people on the forum found I needed another version od NowShowing.tcl the version 5/31 that was modiified. Works get manyu thanks.

Tom

n5tcg
07-06-2003, 08:50 AM
Got a good one for you good people.
Telnet working. With Tytools7r6 working can only download in old mode not dbl m0de it show data socket connect fails. All help apreciated.

DSR6000 unit

Tom

n5tcg
07-07-2003, 11:06 AM
Snoopy :

In the tytools7r4 there are 3 nowshowing.tcl's
,For my DSR6000 I used the nowshowing with the 5/31 date code it was the one that worked. Hope that helps. You people are the best when it comes to helping us NEWBEES.......

Tom

n5tcg
07-07-2003, 11:14 AM
Snoopy:

Just noticed after I posted the previos message that the nowshowing.tcl was the one you modified ( should have looked at it before posting reply). Did good my friend---AGAIN MANY THANKS.for the good work you do....

snoopy
07-07-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by n5tcg
Snoopy:

Just noticed after I posted the previos message that the nowshowing.tcl was the one you modified ( should have looked at it before posting reply). Did good my friend---AGAIN MANY THANKS.for the good work you do....

I didn't actually modify one. They are just grabbed from different places. The one that worked for me might actually have the wrong date but it does work. Glad it worked for you. I think jdiner may be redoing the tserver_mfs. i am not sure about NowShowing.tcl but I will update the thread if he does either.