PDA

View Full Version : Updated TyTool Files?

Just4Fun
06-07-2003, 09:44 AM
Sorry if I'm missing something obvious. In the main, sticky, TyTools thread Jdiner indicates that he's fixed a timing issue with his code. These posts are dated 6/5 and 6/6. In the sticky with the files the Zip file is titled with a date of 6/3 although there's one file inside updated on the 4th.

Are the updates to TyTools available and if so where?

Not trying to rush you Jdiner if these updates are being tested, just want to make sure I'm missing something obvious.

Just4Fun
06-07-2003, 09:47 AM
By the way, and this is a procedural question for you folks that run this board, should I be posting questions, like the above, in a new thread like this or in the primary sticky thread?

bato
06-07-2003, 06:48 PM
I think jdiner said he will change the post in the first page on the sticky thread and change the file when he release the next version. I see tytoo7r2.zip there so I guess he is working in some fixes and the release is not there yet.

Don't know if it's good to open a new thread for this.

snoopy
06-07-2003, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by bato
I think jdiner said he will change the post in the first page on the sticky thread and change the file when he release the next version. I see tytoo7r2.zip there so I guess he is working in some fixes and the release is not there yet.

Don't know if it's good to open a new thread for this.

Yep, i wondered the same thing. He has a habit of refering to a changes in a "new release" before the new release is available. I have noticed that a few times. Great software Josh. you are awesome! No need to rush. Please take your time getting everything the way you want it. We all appreciate the fine, FREE work you have done and continue to do .