PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my DSR7000

ericchile
06-27-2003, 04:14 PM
Well I just ordered my DSR7000 from http://www.orbitsat.com/cyberstore/product.asp?PID=DSR-7000T with a 35 discount for getting the phase III dish bringing my total to 127.99 with activation.

I should get it next week some time. I will activate the card but not the TIVO box. Hope to get that working on the side.

Anyway if anyone is planing on activating a new sub for a tivo this is the best deal I found.

Oh and by the way there is a way to get around the 35 discount if you don't actually qualify.

If anyone has a <request for inappropriate image removed>. Thanks

EDIT: we have already made it clear that the hu hack is not appropriate for discussion on this board. please dont request that sort of thing using this board as the medium, we don't need the heat

ericchile
07-01-2003, 03:20 PM
DON"T DO BUIZ WITH ORBITZ... they have really made this a bad transaction..

Do anything you can to avoid them. There is a reason thier prices are lower than anyone elses... Because they have no customers because of bad service. Talk about a terriable company!!!

I wish I could undo what I did.

Dr. Phil
07-01-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by ericchile
DON"T DO BUIZ WITH ORBITZ... they have really made this a bad transaction..

Do anything you can to avoid them. There is a reason thier prices are lower than anyone elses... Because they have no customers because of bad service. Talk about a terriable company!!!

I wish I could undo what I did.

Talk to me.. what's the matter son?

--Dr. David

ericchile
07-02-2003, 10:25 AM
I talked to Orbitz they didn't seem to care... but thanks for offering.

Dr. Phil
07-03-2003, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by ericchile
I talked to Orbitz they didn't seem to care... but thanks for offering.

Readers will be forced to assume that the difficulties are your fault, if you are unwilling to state exactly how Orbitz wronged you. Is that what you want?

You didn't go and ask them for the <request for inappropriate image removed> did you?

ericchile
07-03-2003, 11:49 AM
Sorry as I explained in another article somewhere. They overcharged me for what was an adverstied and web price. Then when I brought it to their attention all they said was that I signed the contract and I am already considered "directv" customer and they couldn't change anything.

I hadn't even recieved my reciever yet.

But its done, all I can do is tell other people about by bad experance.

ericchile
07-03-2003, 11:50 AM
Oh and they charged me 38 bucks to ship it from my city to my home... Warehouse just happened to be in the same place.