PDA

View Full Version : Can't exit the "Dialing options Changed" screen?

jwmghf
07-23-2003, 10:29 PM
I just loaded up 2.52 and X+Z. I put #21,1 in the caller id prefix and it said "executing X+Z" and then "Succeeded". I then also put #4 in the caller id prefix with the same positive results as above.

But now I cannot get out of the "Dialing Options Changed" menu. I tried all of the ways out that the readme says:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do not press <select> when "Accept and test new options" is highlighted because this will cause a delay while the test call is attempted. When done with commands, use the <left arrow>, <live tv> or <tivo> keys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

jwmghf

captain_video
07-24-2003, 02:39 PM
Just select the option to ignore the changes and go back to the original settings and you should be able to exit the screen. Whenever you make changes to the dialing options screen the DTivo wants you to actually execute a call to test them. By setting the options back to what they were originally you bypass the requirement to dial out.

jwmghf
07-24-2003, 06:51 PM
Thanks Captain:

You da Man!!!

jwmghf:D