PDA

View Full Version : fixsub31.tcl

dave
08-20-2003, 10:23 PM
dose anybody have a copy of fixsub31.tcl? or if you can tell where to find one? please help.
thanks

David Bought
08-20-2003, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by dave
dose anybody have a copy of fixsub31.tcl? or if you can tell where to find one? please help.
thanks

Try the search button.

Failing that, try the NEWBIE forum.

dave
08-20-2003, 11:21 PM
ji
i have tried both opthins. i olly fount 31fixsub.zip. but it has 3 files nad non them have the extention tcl. i cannot figer out how to use this one. please help
thanks

David Bought
08-21-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by dave
ji
i have tried both opthins. i olly fount 31fixsub.zip. but it has 3 files nad non them have the extention tcl. i cannot figer out how to use this one. please help
thanks

If you're posting from an internet tavern, PLEASE STOP. Nobody has a clue what you're trying to say.

GREEK
08-21-2003, 12:15 AM
I know this forum has too many mixed sections but...........he is in the Newbie Forum..........as far as the internet tavern.........have a couple more, dont drive or type, and post tomorrow..........after the headache is gone........

lmurray
08-21-2003, 07:07 AM
head over to www.tivostuff.com, check out the downloads area.
there is a zip there called 31fixsub.zip. Download it and check out the txt file inside for futher directions.

hope this helps,
-lloyd-

dave
08-21-2003, 12:53 PM
hi
i have downloded that file from tivo stuff. it is called 31fixsub.zip. i have read the .txt file. i am not sure what they are saying in there. is there any place i can download 31fixsub.tcl file. please help
thanks

RadOD
08-21-2003, 09:15 PM
Look in this thread: http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22577&perpage=15&highlight=31fixsub\\\\\\\.tcl&pagenumber=2

Look for a post by lazerexp.

Information on how to properly use capital letters can be found here:http://www.learnenglish.org.uk/grammar/archive/capital_letters.html

rpl
08-25-2003, 09:02 PM
Look for a post by lazerexp.

Yes read that post. However I wouldn't use the fixsub that lazerexp posted that he was having trouble with. There is a version posted in that thread that worked for me.

dave, when you get the fixsub to work it will change your daily call status to succeeded in system info