PDA

View Full Version : Satellite Setup

CyberTiVo
08-31-2003, 04:15 PM
When trying to activate dual tuners, I get stuck at 28%, when trying to setup oval dish with single or dual tuner support. I get stuck at 15% when trying round dish. I can't finish dish setup successfully. I reboot with and without cable connected. What the hell is going on? I am new to DTiVo, been using hacked TiVo for 3 years.

SAT-T60, 2.5Xtreme, XUPgrade to 3.1, Single 80GB, oval/dual LNB

GREEK
08-31-2003, 04:45 PM
plug the tivo in with no sat feeds hooked up. When its stays at 0% it will eventually opt out and give you 3 choices. Choose the bottome choice of "fix it later" or "goto tivo central" depending on model, and then hook up the sat feeds and go straight to live tv. You will make it through that % bar and your good. Do the guided setup that gets you stuck at whatever % during guided setup so you get to the enable both tuners. It will enable them even though you yank the plug when you get stuck. Then do the above mentioned trick. If you want more info TCF has 1000 posts on this search for 28 or 26 percent.

CyberTiVo
08-31-2003, 07:17 PM
Thanks Greek!

I will give that a try and check the TCF for more info. I will let everyone know how it goes.