PDA

View Full Version : No Phone hack on DSR6000

GHOST-DOG
09-05-2003, 05:33 PM
Hey guys I know from reading these forums that this question has been asked 101 times, but As ive been looking through all of the responce and doing search's on Key words i have yet to find a Clear awnser. Im wanting to buy a DSR6000 and want to do the No phone hack. So what Im asking is to have one of the great minds on these forums to point me to a untility or program that i need to use for the ease of use or clear instuctions. For when i do searches i come up with half awnsers and more questions. Please be kind to me. Im not new to DTV\TiVo but i am new to hacking the DTV\TiVo. Thanks again.

captain_video
09-05-2003, 08:05 PM
Follow the tips in my signature below and you'll find what you're looking for.

GHOST-DOG
09-06-2003, 11:29 AM
Its amazing how YOU didnt read my post at all. If you arnt going to help then dont reply. Especially if itís going to condescending. READ the F_u_C_King post and you would relize that Im more confused with the search then anyhting you Retard.

All I was asking for was a little assistance and you took more time to write that little insulting remark, than just to insert a link. How pathetic!!!! Thanks for nothing! I now relize that if its not a BRAND NEW question then people like you arnt willing to help. You might as well not even reply. SO DONT!!!!!!!!!

Juppers
09-06-2003, 03:39 PM
The answers to all of your questions have been posted many, many, many times. I would suggest you keep on reading until it clicks. Or better yet, try different things and see what works and what doesn't work. This is a forum for people to share information, not a tutoring service. Attitude goes a long way, and you have a really poor and demanding one. I doubt you will find much assistance here, or anywhere else if you are going to resort to little tantrums when someone doesn't hold your hand or do it for you.

Read the sticky's, use the search, read alot. It really is all in there.

GREEK
09-07-2003, 05:02 PM
It sucks, but no-one is gonna spoonfeed anyone around here. This forum is an information spot, where you search and read for answers. The answer your looking for is everywhere. Dont post profanity or nasty remarks, especially to Senior members. His answer was correct, just read the how to and youll get that hack and 100 others. It takes more than 10 minutes of reading. Try days and weeks of it....how do you expect help with that attitude and response.....good luck now....