PDA

View Full Version : "hang" after going to dual inputs

Karan S'Jet
09-21-2003, 10:33 AM
I have a GXCEBOT D running xupgrade to 3.1. and I added the second sat input, but it "hung" at 28% during the dish verify. Now, even after reboots and trying to change back to a single input, it just goes back to the dish setup which again hangs at 28%. I've checked all the cables and connections, including the "white" ribbon, run drive diags, check power supply and am pretty sure it's a software issue. I even tried reinstalling xplusz, just trying to get it out of the dish setup/hang loop, not even caring if it got GSOD, which might have killed the offending process and got me back to what I had.

After many hours of searching, I've only seen a hang in the dish verify in one thread, which was'nt answered, but maybe my luck will be better :) I'm somewhat familiar with linux, but explain things like I'm a newborn chimp please.

Karan S'Jet
09-21-2003, 11:40 AM
I was PM'd on another site that corrected the problem. Thx TripleC ;)

Disconnect the inputs and reboot. If it still goes to the dish setup, just go thru it til it errors out and choose to do it later. Connect the inputs and you'll be good to go. It's a DTV problem, not tivo related.