PDA

View Full Version : Directivo Get Stuck On PLEASE WAIT

El Capo
09-23-2003, 02:48 AM
I got a blue screen with a Directv logo on the upper left side of the screen and message saying PLEASE WAIT right in the center of the screen with a clock logo right before message. I did tried to reboot Dtivo without SAT 1 & SAT 2 plug in I still get the same message I did not get the option to fix later as one of the post indicated.

GREEK
09-23-2003, 10:47 PM
What model tivo is it, and did you try pulling the battery and letting it sit for half an hour unplugged? This usually works, sounds like a corrupt image.

El Capo
09-25-2003, 12:00 AM
Hey Greek the model is a Hughes Series 1, but hard drive is flash with a Philips image. I did unplug The DTivo and let it sit for about 30min it still got stuck at PLEASE WAIT. You are absolutely right I thing the image might be corrupted because when I put my friend's DTivo hard drive in there it work fine I tried putting my hard drive in another tivo it get stuck at WELCOME POWERING UP but when I put it back in mine it say PLEASE WAIT. I send it in today I will let you know what happen. Thanks alot Greek