PDA

View Full Version : No questions in 1 year?

Vadim
08-09-2001, 02:00 PM
Somebody has to have a question, there are so many features on this board, so if you have a question. JUST ASK! :)

webdeck
08-09-2001, 07:23 PM
Okay, here's a question for you - What's the private forum for, and how do you become a "special member"?

Vadim
08-09-2001, 07:46 PM
Good question webdeck,
Private forum was requested by couple of users to disscuss some issues they thought are not right for the whole public at the moment* (please note the word moment).

It's hard to say how to become one, if any member of that group decides that they want a specific user they will invite the user and if the users agrees to join that's when he or she will receive special member status.

Basiclly this is how it works, if there is a group of people that want a private forum, they will have to email or PM me and ask for their private forum, if I decide it's neccassary I will grant one for them.

* = The information may become public if the group decides to do so.

Joe
11-10-2001, 12:42 AM
Anymore questions or suggestion?

chipster
12-03-2001, 03:06 AM
Here's a question..

How did the Tivo/DTivo Hacking forums get integrated into the theme of the site?

Seems to have become the premier site for DTivo hacking. Has this had any positive or negative effects on its main theme?

Joe
12-03-2001, 12:22 PM
Hey, the site started off as a deal & freebie site. It wasn't doing as well as we thought it would. Then I guess Vadim got a Tivo in april or so and was interested in hacking it. He figured there were a lot of other people out there interested in that too so he decided to add these forums.
The traffic has been increasing heavily ever since then. It has had a positive effect on the site overall but not much effect on the deal & freebie part. Except for the advertising and deals entered are more electronic & computer related.
The freebie forum has just gotten real big but that is big thanks to Jeamme and everyone she brought over.
Vadim might want to add something if I forgot anything. :)

Flower Mom
12-11-2001, 01:10 AM
Jeamme is the best! She makes or breaks a freebee board and all the great people she "runs" with! I love it. She is my personal computer guardian angel!

1blueorchid
12-16-2001, 01:46 PM
:o just a comment, I am glad to have moved over with Jeamme to this board, I think she does a great job keeping the board hopping with new and different things, and the best part is that everyone gets the opportunity to enter and participate and sometimes get even lucky if they win I say"hip,hip hooray" for Jeamme, I want to thank you Joe too for my questions you answered timely and Vadim, well I am sure I will get to bother Vadim too eventually....lol....have a great day guys;)