PDA

View Full Version : Win a Twinkie T-Shirt

frebeprincess
08-09-2001, 11:24 PM
Just spotted this on another site, looks like fun!

3 ways to win a Twinkie T!
1.If they post a photo of you in an unusual place with Twinkies.
http://www.twinkies.com/photo.html

2.Random pick from Sensless Survey takers
http://www.twinkies.com/sc_senseless.html

3.If they post your question to the Twinkie Club in Antarctica
http://www.twinkies.com/clubform.asp

Make sure you post if you win one!:D

Jeamme
08-09-2001, 11:29 PM
freeisgood-you can get a t-shirt here,if you post your photo!!!!let us all see the photo!i did the survey!

freeisgood
08-09-2001, 11:36 PM
If you all post yours, I'll post mine...

I'm just a shy guy named Dan. :rolleyes:

freeisgood
08-09-2001, 11:49 PM
Jeamme sweetheart:

Here's a not-so-great pic since you asked. :o

I'm just not a photogenic person. :rolleyes:

Jeamme
08-09-2001, 11:51 PM
you look like somebody i know,have we met before?

nice picture-thanks for sharing it with us!

freeisgood
08-09-2001, 11:55 PM
I could probably only wish...

Wasn't that you I saw strippin' at Mardi Gras? j/k :D

Jeamme
08-09-2001, 11:57 PM
no,couldnt have been me,never made it to new orleans

freeisgood
08-10-2001, 12:00 AM
Neither have I...but then I've never made it to Vegas, either...

I've made it to Ft. Myers Beach, FL and the Bahamas...and that's about it. :(

frebeprincess
08-10-2001, 12:24 AM
Freeisgood: I had to look too, very nice picture, thanks for sharing but (tongue in cheek) I didn't see a twinkie?;)

ROFLMAO - Sorry, just had to be said since you posted the picture under the twinkie t-shirt thread - hehehehe.:D

freeisgood
08-10-2001, 12:35 AM
I don't see yours and jeammes pictures, either...

What's up with that behavior pattern? :)

They hunt in packs... :cool:

Jeamme
08-10-2001, 12:38 AM
im looking for freebies-i dont know to post a picture,im not as computer smart as you are,lol.....twinkie

freeisgood
08-10-2001, 12:47 AM
Attach file: at bottom

Browse... look for location where your pretty face is stored in gif or jpg format on hard drive...

left click...select open...proceed with message.

I know...you don't own a digital camera or scanner. Damn the luck! ;)

I know you know how to do this...but...I'm just razzin' you gals... :p

Jeamme
08-10-2001, 12:51 AM
ok just for you,i will try it,give me a few minutes,i dont have a digital camera,but i do have a web cam

freeisgood
08-10-2001, 12:54 AM
I want frebegirl's too...and where has Heavenscent been hiding through all this nonsense? :)

Jeamme
08-10-2001, 12:56 AM
ok here it is-please dont laugh to hard

i think freisgood, caught on to my little joke,i got the picture off the internet http://www.tk421.net/gallery/femme/

frebeprincess
08-10-2001, 01:19 AM
This is the only picture I have scanned & saved, unless you want the scan of my driver's license that I sent to the "Free Lighters for Life" place :p

I hope I am doing this correctly :)

Jeamme
08-10-2001, 01:20 AM
i love that dress,nice picture

freeisgood
08-10-2001, 01:48 AM
frebegirl:

You're a cutie...you look very nice...but taken like jeamme. :(
And in my own state...state of insanity, that is. :D

Jeamme:

You're a bullcrapper... ;) I want to see the real Louisiana girl...

Also...who in the hell keeps downloading our pictures? :D
jeamme, If you upload modeling photos, you may have a whole lot of emails in the morning... Hehe... :)

Jeamme
08-10-2001, 01:57 AM
hey,like i said before-all in fun.i knew everybody would be looking at these pictures(especially yours)im not putting my picture on here! i wish i looked like the girl in the photo!but im an old maid now!and a shy one!if you really want a picture,e-mail me,and ill send you one!

freeisgood
08-10-2001, 02:10 AM
I just emailed you a minute ago...and, you're no older than all of my family 'cept me and my brother I live with...the other 4 are your age or older (1950-1958). I am the youngest... ;)

EDIT:

Your email bounced back...check your PM.

BTW: I deleted my attachment...

frebegirl:

You can do the same. Go to edit, and delete attachments at the bottom, if you wish...

Jeamme
08-10-2001, 02:30 AM
i dont know why your having trouble,i just got another e-mail,maybe your typing it in wrong?

freeisgood
08-10-2001, 02:32 AM
No, I clicked it at the bottom of your info...

Jeamme
08-10-2001, 02:34 AM
you can instant message me on my aol screen name and ill give you another e-mail address

frebeprincess
08-10-2001, 02:53 AM
Okay Jeamme, I got to thinking how pretty you looked in that picture and then I thought how did she do that so fast? Too funny! :rolleyes: And then I felt silly because I had already put my picture up there :D So now it's gone and nobody else can see dh & me in our monkey suits! Hehehe, you guys are too much fun! Thanks Freeisgood for letting me in on the little "edit" feature :D

I'm also glad I'm not the only late owl!
:D :D :D :D

freeisgood
08-10-2001, 05:13 AM
freebeprincess:

The kicker is, you should see her real picture...

Why she was using the fake one is a mystery to me... :)

Jeamme
08-10-2001, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by frebeprincess
Okay Jeamme, I got to thinking how pretty you looked in that picture and then I thought how did she do that so fast? Too funny! :rolleyes: And then I felt silly because I had already put my picture up there :D So now it's gone and nobody else can see dh & me in our monkey suits! Hehehe, you guys are too much fun! Thanks Freeisgood for letting me in on the little "edit" feature :D

I'm also glad I'm not the only late owl!
:D :D :D :D

no.dont feel silly for putting your picture up,it was all in fun,you and your husband are very nice looking people,whats so funny about all of this,untill yesterday,i thought freeisgood was a woman!one never knows,what there dealing with on the internet,just like me,my name is spelled jeamme,but pronounced jamie,for all anybody knows,i could be a man too!but i am a woman!!as far as the model picture,i just had to do that to him!!

Jeamme
08-10-2001, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by freeisgood
freebeprincess:

The kicker is, you should see her real picture...

Why she was using the fake one is a mystery to me... :)

thanks,freeisgood,

frebeprincess
08-10-2001, 12:23 PM
Jeamme - don't worry - I was lol the whole time!:D I felt silly because I wish I had thought of sending a model's picture!:D Too funny! And I thought freeisgood was probably a woman too and I scream when people stereotype me!:D DH & I tag team freebie hunting all the time, it's a good hobby (doesn't cost anything and it keeps us out of jail :D ) But I have never given him this site because why give up my source for all the great freebies you guys post! ;)

Thanks!

PS - my name is Teresa :D

Jeamme
08-10-2001, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by frebeprincess
Jeamme - don't worry - I was lol the whole time!:D I felt silly because I wish I had thought of sending a model's picture!:D Too funny! And I thought freeisgood was probably a woman too and I scream when people stereotype me!:D DH & I tag team freebie hunting all the time, it's a good hobby (doesn't cost anything and it keeps us out of jail :D ) But I have never given him this site because why give up my source for all the great freebies you guys post! ;)

Thanks!

PS - my name is Teresa :D

yeah-i love my hobby-freebie hunting,and your right,it dosnt cost anything,and you post alot of good freebies too!as for freeisgood,lol-it just took me so long to catch on-that he is not a woman,but a man