PDA

View Full Version : Queue up segments, can this be done with TyTool

Barrett
11-19-2003, 05:05 AM
What I mean by that is, when I extract a big file like an entire football game, it is much easier to edit and work with when I get it by doing "get parts" with TyTool, but doing it this way I have to manually get each part and when there are 20+ segments it can get confusing. Is there a way to get them all sequentially? Or can this be implemented? If you can already do this and I have overlooked it somehow, then sorry, but if not it would be a great function.

captain_video
11-19-2003, 08:07 AM
Just highlight the sequence of FSIDs you want to extract at one time. They will then be extracted in sequence. Select them as a group or individually just like you would in an other Windows program.

Barrett
11-19-2003, 02:56 PM
It doesn't work.

When I do that it just makes it into one big file, I have it on vsplit mode.. with TyTool Alpha #5, will the new version do it right?

Barrett
11-20-2003, 04:46 PM
bump

jdiner
11-21-2003, 08:38 PM
What new version?

Nothing is changing in get parts. It does exactly what it was designed to do.

If you select multiple segments you get multiple segments. If you select them all together it puts them all back together.

Not sure what it is that you are trying to do but there is nothing come that will change any of that.

--jdiner