PDA

View Full Version : Power won't turn off

PapaScrote
12-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Can't power off my Sony SAT-T60 and have black/blank screen. Unplug to reboot and it sounds as if the fan or hard drive is running but no welcome menu or picture whatsoever. Green light on power button stay lit & can't turn off. Any help or comments would be most appreciated. THANKS

cygnus
12-31-2003, 08:29 PM
Can't power off my Sony SAT-T60 and have black/blank screen. Unplug to reboot and it sounds as if the fan or hard drive is running but no welcome menu or picture whatsoever. Green light on power button stay lit & can't turn off. Any help or comments would be most appreciated. THANKS

I am getting the same exact thing. The fan is spinning, but no HD. The HD spins when the IDE is pulled, but is frozen when the IDE isplugged in.

GREEK
12-31-2003, 09:46 PM
reseat the white parlex ribbon cable from drive to board. .................................................................................................... .......for the new readers of this, doing a search on previous threads will get you instant results and information instead of waiting for answers to the post. The search button is honestly your best freind around here.......