PDA

View Full Version : GXCEBOT signal on 1 2 3 only

sinman
12-12-2003, 12:33 PM
GXCEBOT with signal on only xponder 1,2,3 and 20% on 4. This is on both tuners. (Signal is fine on my other DTV reciever so i know its not the Sat or the cable)

Is this a sign of bad tuners or the lnbp chips?
From searching this forum this is what i belive it is, but would like to hear it from others. Also if it is hardware related where do you get the parts to repair or where does one send it to get it fixed?

:confused:

javier_119
01-17-2004, 11:13 AM
GXCEBOT with signal on only xponder 1,2,3 and 20% on 4. This is on both tuners. (Signal is fine on my other DTV reciever so i know its not the Sat or the cable)

Is this a sign of bad tuners or the lnbp chips?
From searching this forum this is what i belive it is, but would like to hear it from others. Also if it is hardware related where do you get the parts to repair or where does one send it to get it fixed?

:confused:

i think you have to replace the lmbp20pd the part is next to the tuner if you have problems let me know

sinman
01-17-2004, 04:02 PM
I found out it is because i am missing the 30v. I have a short on the main board somewhere.

Thanks

GREEK
01-17-2004, 07:00 PM
i think you have to replace the lmbp20pd the part is next to the tuner if you have problems let me know

your talking about a ser2 and he has a ser1 gxcebot. BTW thats only if you have odd or even in a pattern, not for consecutive missing transponders.....

sinman
01-17-2004, 09:50 PM
Hey Greek i PM'ed ya twice.

GREEK
01-18-2004, 12:19 AM
I did too, and sent email to you earlier. There have been "issues" past few days with this site. New server coming soon, it'll get superfast again.......