PDA

View Full Version : HDVR2 Power supply?!?

compwiz312
12-27-2003, 03:26 PM
Does anyone know where to get a replacement HDVR2 power supply?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin

acr2001
01-29-2004, 03:01 AM
Does anyone know where to get a replacement HDVR2 power supply?

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin

I *THINK* this may work:
http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=480&item=PS-70&type=store
but Im really not sure as to weather or not its compatable with an hdvr2. Might be worth a try for $4.50.

compwiz312
01-29-2004, 03:10 AM
That power supply is for a series 1 SA Tivo, but thanks for the help anyway.

GREEK
01-29-2004, 03:18 AM
Run into your local best buy, and grab a ser2 dtivo. Gut it, and then return it with a mysterious power supply issue............just kidding, thats a felony I think............on a serious note, I dont know any place other than a pull to get one from, could use a couply though ;)

amgqmp1
01-29-2004, 04:26 PM
Run into your local best buy, and grab a ser2 dtivo. Gut it, and then return it with a mysterious power supply issue............just kidding, thats a felony I think............on a serious note, I dont know any place other than a pull to get one from, could use a couply though ;)

Just stick some wires in a pile of white goo. Put a 0.25 farad cap on it and you've got the PS for a DTiVo. ;)

Seriously though...the white goo thing is horrible looking...reminds me of the 80's movie "The Stuff". ;)

captain_video
01-29-2004, 04:48 PM
reminds me of the 80's movie "The Stuff".

Wasn't that the one with Michael Moriarity? One of my all-time favorite lines was when a cop states that he's not as dumb as he appears to be. His reply: "No one's as dumb as I appear to be."