PDA

View Full Version : Forced Daily Call Still Unsuccessful!!

drumcrazd
01-06-2004, 12:45 PM
After readind the Tivo hack faq's from Captain Video I tried to force many daily calls and my DSR6000 comes up successful for about 2 seconds then "fails".....another confusing thing is the last successful call is only 6 day's ago but I still get the neg saying my Tivo has not made a successful call in 30 day's........now it will not record anything......does anybody know what I can do?.....or point me in the right direction to fix this problem.....I have looked through many of the forum's but have not found anything yet...........thanks

Piggers
01-06-2004, 02:12 PM
After readind the Tivo hack faq's from Captain Video I tried to force many daily calls and my DSR6000 comes up successful for about 2 seconds then "fails".....another confusing thing is the last successful call is only 6 day's ago but I still get the neg saying my Tivo has not made a successful call in 30 day's........now it will not record anything......does anybody know what I can do?.....or point me in the right direction to fix this problem.....I have looked through many of the forum's but have not found anything yet...........thanks

Have you tried calling for support?

captain_video
01-06-2004, 02:28 PM
We'll need a bit more info first.

1. Do you have a legit sub to DTV with the DVR service?

2. What OS version are you using?

3. What hacks, if any, do you have installed? In particular, do you have either fixsub (2.5Xtreme) or the nophone hack (2.5.2 or 3.1 upgrade) installed and functioning?

drumcrazd
01-07-2004, 02:06 PM
thanks so much for your reply!...I'll try to give you as much info as I can....I have been using myDSR6000 probably for close to two years now ...it just started with this Unsuccessful call 2 weeks ago.....as far as I know it has been hacked but I do not know how to confirm with what it has been hacked with....is there any way to find out and if there has been any upgrades put on?...anyway after viewing system info this is what I see:...software version- 2.5-01-1-001.....account statis- 5:Lifetime Service.......sevices/features-Tivo Service-Inactive........last successful call-Tue,Dec 30..........Dial-in Configuation Code-000,TFA=2.........I hope this is enough info for you to make an evaluation.........one thing I don't understand is the fact that the machine is telling me that it has not made a successful call for 30 days and the system info say's it has!.....also everytime I try to make a daily call it comes up successful for 2 seconds then fails......hope to hear from you soon...........thanks again