PDA

View Full Version : Need HRD31202 SA Image - 30hr 1 drive

MonsieurEd
01-11-2004, 11:20 PM
My SA series 1 HD SA took a crap. I had made a backup a couple years ago but lost it.

Not a major emergency because I'm mainly using a DirecTiVo but I store all my grandkids movies on this one.

Can anyone point me to an image or send me one on a CD (for which I'd be more then willing to pay).

I assume it can be any S1 image (not sure about that part though).

martin18152
01-12-2004, 09:53 AM
If you send me a PM i can give you my FTP site adress, a tempory user / password, and you can down load one. Please do it after 9:00 PM central time, it will take approximatly 5 - 6 hours if you have wide band service, if you have dial up forget it.

MonsieurEd
01-12-2004, 10:01 AM
Thank you kindly for your offer. I was able to locate one and download it.
If you send me a PM i can give you my FTP site adress, a tempory user / password, and you can down load one. Please do it after 9:00 PM central time, it will take approximatly 5 - 6 hours if you have wide band service, if you have dial up forget it.

Bad_Dog
01-12-2004, 03:22 PM
I'm in the same boat as you...

I just bought a HDR212 from Poweron and the os is version 2. In trying to upgrade it to version 3 using my original "A" drive that I pulled from my Tivo, I was unable to make a backup... I'm suspecting that drive is going.

So now, I have a Tivo with a new, blank 120gb drive, and its original 20gb drive that I've since ruined its image.

Any chance I could also get in line and download a copy of a 3.0 HDR image?

Send me PM, if 'ya can.

Thanks!

Bad_Dog
01-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Nevermind... I found one. :cool:

john asby
01-13-2004, 09:10 PM

do you have any images for a series 2 dvr? my 140060 crashed and I can not get it up and running without an image. please help desperately

john asby

bitwaster
01-22-2004, 03:20 PM
hi! i'm in the same boat as the others. i just got a TiVo (HDR312) from a friend -- but it has a fried hard drive. does somebody have an image that i can install on one new hard drive to get this up and running?

please PM me!

smithrj
01-22-2004, 06:08 PM
Complete with the 312 AND the bad HD. PM me if you can help! Thx!

fahrvergnugen
01-26-2004, 10:16 PM
throwing in my hat, need a Phillips/ Hughes dtivo series 1 image. Please PM if you have one.

hummerDog
01-27-2004, 01:51 AM
Hey, I'm in need of an image for a 31204 Series1. My friend's took a crap and I need to fix it. Thank god i backed up my own svr2000, didn't realize what a PITA this was.

SteveJenkins
01-31-2004, 09:25 PM
Need SVR2000 (Sony SA Series 1) image please. Hosed my freaking backup... :(

AVD
02-01-2004, 01:08 AM
is he the real steve jenkins?

since you have 2 svr-2000s, why don't you image one for the other?

SteveJenkins
02-01-2004, 01:24 AM
is he the real steve jenkins?Let me see... OUCH! Yep - I just pinched myself and I am indeed real. Am I the Steve Jenkins who is the lead singer of Third Eye Blind? No. Am I the computer geek Steve Jenkins who lives in Seattle and has an addiction to home theater equipment? Yep! That's me!

And I'm happy to say that not long after my post a helpful forum member who is now due some good Karma (and who shall remain anonymous) hooked me up. Thank YOU!

My other TiVo is hard at work recording stuff tonight, so I didn't want to take it offline. My primary backup drive got hosed (still don't know how...) which left me with only one remaining backup drive: the Quantum 30GB I pulled from my first SVR2K when it was new. It's got v2.0.2 on it! Old school, baby! :) And I figured since TiVo, Inc. is going all Nazi about drive images, I'd try to get one while the getting was good.

I am happy to say that my previously sick TiVo has successfully completed it's first post-repair daily call and is indexing away (somewhat more noisily than before, I might add... could only find a 7200 RPM today).

Looks like I will be TiVo-ing the Super Bowl after all!

AVD
02-01-2004, 07:30 PM
there is somthing wrong for the real stevejenkins to be a member-in-training on the board.

If it really is you, i owe you a big thank you, after reading your network setup guide 100 time last year, I opened up my tivo and followed your instructions to hack my TiVo,

thanks for initiating me into this fun hobby!!

SteveJenkins
02-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Glad to be of help. The real hard-core hackers did all the dirty work. I just compiled their work it into something that's easier for new TiVo hackers to understand.

I think the "Member in Training" status is a function of how many posts you make on this service. Eventually I'll qualify to get it removed I suppose :) I used to spend most of my time on the AVS site, but I'm splitting it pretty evenly these days between here and there (I'm getting more into extraction and working on an easy how-to for that, too).

EBI
02-01-2004, 11:22 PM
Folks,

I haven't had any luck finding an image for the hrd212, after my harddrive crashed. If anyone can help please let me know. Thank you.

DawG
02-02-2004, 02:35 AM
Glad to be of help. The real hard-core hackers did all the dirty work. I just compiled their work it into something that's easier for new TiVo hackers to understand.

I think the "Member in Training" status is a function of how many posts you make on this service. Eventually I'll qualify to get it removed I suppose :) I used to spend most of my time on the AVS site, but I'm splitting it pretty evenly these days between here and there (I'm getting more into extraction and working on an easy how-to for that, too).

Glad to hear that you are working on this. Your past efforts have been invaluable to many of us! Dont post much, but I read a lot and am looking forward the your future guide(s) on video extraction.

cojonesdetoro
02-02-2004, 11:40 AM
We seem to have lost some thread continuity here....

are posts being deleted?

edit: nevermind.. brain not engaged.

edit2: Is there a way to delete posts?

bobe33
02-17-2004, 06:53 PM
Hi, guys. I need an image for an SVR2000. Can anyone hook me up? PM me if you can.

Thanks,

bobe33

sekser
02-20-2004, 01:39 AM
Hi

Was wondering if anybody can help me locate a image as well..

Philips HRD31202

After all these years, its starting to now stutter, with artifacts. I can't watch any shows anymore and need to replace my HD asap.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

dxh
03-04-2004, 10:27 PM
My Phillips drive is trashed, I need to build a new drive.

Please someone help me get an image for a series 1... I promise that I will try my best to help others in the future with the same problem.

Thanks!!

forecast8
03-05-2004, 03:37 PM
http://www.emule-project.net

search term "tivo image"

if you get one, be sure to leave it shared until you've uploaded to someone else.

Thos19
01-07-2007, 09:03 PM
Reviving a very old thread:

Anyone have an HDR312002 3.0 image to share? Your help is sincerely appreciated!

Regards,

Thos

bryanh
01-27-2007, 04:33 PM
sadly, I too am looking for an HDR312 S1 v3 image as well as I only have V2.

Thank you
Bryan