PDA

View Full Version : Everythings gone green?

t_nehpets
01-27-2004, 07:41 PM
My UTV is running v3.5 with a WD1200JB.

I've got about 70 programs recorded, and seemingly endless hours of tv to watch.

Last night I noticed that playback of some shows had problems... I thought it was just new stuff, but everything seems to be affected.

Has anyone run across this before? Any idea's how to fix it?
---
Steve

tommyw
01-27-2004, 07:43 PM
My UTV is running v3.5 with a WD1200JB.

I've got about 70 programs recorded, and seemingly endless hours of tv to watch.

Last night I noticed that playback of some shows had problems... I thought it was just new stuff, but everything seems to be affected.

Has anyone run across this before? Any idea's how to fix it?
---
Steve

If everything has gone green, it sounds like there may be a dodgy bit of wiring. Have you checked that all the cables are plugged in securely?

t_nehpets
01-27-2004, 07:43 PM
Sorry! Forgot to mention, the screen is mostly green. I can't really make any images out, and the audio is fine.

cyberbob25
01-27-2004, 08:00 PM
I'm assuming that you've checked other sources to check to make sure that the TV itself isn't your problem? Which video output are you using on your UTV? Try a different one, see if that helps solve the problem. And as Tommy said, it sounds like maybe just a loose wire.

t_nehpets
01-31-2004, 10:25 AM
Hi all,

Don't know what the problem was, but I did a couple of resets and everything has cleared up.

Thanks for the help!