PDA

View Full Version : Weird Blurred Screen Pics. included

Barberb12
01-29-2004, 07:49 PM
I was troubleshooting a gxebot that I bought on ebay. It was hanging at the "Welcome Powering up" screen. So I took the rack of drives from my then working DSR6000 and put them in the Hughes GXEBOT. Same Thing. I then put the single drive into my DSR6000 and that's when my day was ruined. The "Welcome Powering up" screen looked weird, so I immediately unplugged the receiver and replaced my drives. When I restarted my DSR with it's original 2 120 gig drives, it did the same thing that it did with the gxebot drive. There has to be some kind of mobo issue here. I will include some pics. if I can figure out how. Something else I have noticed is that the receiver won't accept any remote control commands either. The little light doesn't blink yellow like it usually does either. I had both satellite feeds plugged in in the back and it still would not aquire a sat signal. I hooked it up to the TV with a piece of coax and the screen looked the same.

Some of you GURUS please help.

Barberb12
01-29-2004, 09:54 PM
Somehow The small white ribbon cable had come halfway out. plugged back in, and all's weel again.