PDA

View Full Version : philips dsr 6000

slim68
02-08-2004, 12:31 AM
I have a problem with philips dsr 6000 and what happen is when i turned it plug it on and power up and continue power up as repeat and there was something wrong then i decide plug it off and put plug it on again then try to turn it on and no power and i noticed the green lid was out and i heard the fan was running so what was gonna to do with this problem and was it power supply blow up ?? and can u help me out if u know pls let me know. thanks

tytyty
02-08-2004, 12:49 AM
Contact GREEK or cali for repair services/advise they are the hardware GODZ.

captain_video
02-08-2004, 10:24 AM
Open up the case and carefully take the hard drive rack out. You'll see a small white ribbon cable between the power supply board and the mainboard. Pull the cable free from each end and clean it with a pencil eraser. Flip it end-for-end and carefully reseat it in each connector. A pair of needle-nosed pliers works well for this. Put everything back together, making sure you plugged the fan back into the mainboard connector, and then see if it powers up past the initial screen. You may have to reseat the cable several times before it works but this is most likely the root of your problem.

GREEK
02-08-2004, 09:10 PM
follow Captain's advice exactly, thats your most likely culprit, and if you post again try to be a little better in the way you describe the problem, your post is ver hard to understand.............

Barberb12
02-12-2004, 03:01 PM
What I have learned is that if you will read your post before you click "submit reply", it will be easy for you to see that you have rittun a bunck uv stuf that cain't nowebIdey understood whinn yoo waas typing.