PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Local Markets - Series 1

dssdude
03-11-2004, 01:06 AM
I've done several searches for a way to enable more than one locals market since they were disabled in 2.5. Does anyone have an idea of a way to add more than one market on series 1?
This is a really great feature that I would love to get back.
Have tried mvchannels, setlocals, & 900s scripts with 2.5.2 & 3.1 none will work. If someone could point me in the right direction to enable or even tell me why it's not possible, please lend a hand.
I believe this information is stored in database /Setup but it may have been moved to another location or format in 3.1

BubbleLamp
03-11-2004, 01:25 AM
I've done several searches for a way to enable more than one locals market since they were disabled in 2.5. Does anyone have an idea of a way to add more than one market on series 1?
This is a really great feature that I would love to get back.
Have tried mvchannels, setlocals, & 900s scripts with 2.5.2 & 3.1 none will work. If someone could point me in the right direction to enable or even tell me why it's not possible, please lend a hand.
I believe this information is stored in database /Setup but it may have been moved to another location or format in 3.1
Well this is the Stand Alone forum, so your post is in the wrong forum. But to answer your question, when DTV switched to spot beams, it put a big dent in multiple market reception. Also, talking about DSS hacking is banned here, so card related changes to get the locals isn't open for discussion.