PDA

View Full Version : Code for Free lipstick from Reflect.com

YruSoBad
06-18-2000, 10:33 PM
Hey Frank, here's one for you!!! http://151.198.28.224/ubb/wink.gif
If you order any customized prod. before July 1 you receive free lipstick. Use code LIPSTICK7.

------------------
Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. BUT, it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack the fool upside the head.

[This message has been edited by YruSoBad (edited 06-18-2000).]

vadim
06-18-2000, 10:37 PM
YruSoBad, I don't know who you are, I don't know where you came from, but I know this thing for sure there was a reason behind posting all this homesexual posts, please stop them.
Oh Yeah that username makes me wonder to, what are you reffering to? "You are so bad?"

Thanks!

------------------
- Vadim
Administrator, icq#10363340

[This message has been edited by vadim (edited 06-18-2000).]

FrankNFurter
06-18-2000, 10:43 PM
Oh Vadim - he's just teasing me. Besides, my picture is just one from the movie, "The Rocky Horror Picture Show". It's a cult classic!

------------------
<FONT size="2">It's not easy having a good time....sometimes even when I smile my face aches</FONT s>

Vlad
06-18-2000, 10:45 PM
Yrusobad

We like you to be member of DealKing but by flaming other users you will make them leave DealKing just use common sence and normal behavior when you post. We are trying our best to make DealKing grow and we need help of our members for that. Our goal is to bring great deals to DealKing and have fun at the same time.(but not fun you referring to)

YruSoBad
06-18-2000, 10:49 PM
Mr. Vadim, as for where I came from, I would think that since this board is so dead, you would be glad to have people post. Secondly, I am not sure what you are talking about ME making homosexual posts. I am not the Drag Quueen, and I am assuming that you believe that all Queens are homosexual? Well, you are misinformed. I am not sure what that comment about homosexuals is about...are you prejudiced against homosexuals, or are you homophobic? I will make sure that all the other boards out there are informed that you don't want homosexuals here, and as for myself, who is heterosexual, I am sure that others like myself would prefer to go somewhere where the admin is not so paranoid or judgemental.

vadim
06-18-2000, 10:53 PM
Don't get me wrong, I don't want to have posts and pics that will scary the community out, I appreciate you being as part of it, but I really wouldn't want to see fights between people here. OK?
If you want to go its your choice, but please understand what I mean. I mean I don't want those mean jokes, Maybe that frank has sense of humor but someone else will be offended, thank you in advance. I hope to see you as part of our new site. Thanks

------------------
- Vadim
Administrator, icq#10363340

[This message has been edited by vadim (edited 06-18-2000).]

Queenwannabe
06-18-2000, 11:22 PM
Oh come on guys lets not get all bent out of shape on this matter I saw that pic of Frank and thought it was beauuuuuuutiful. I am a Queen wannabe see get the name. HEHE I wasn't at all offended by the remarks made they just be honest. Yrusobad you keep up the good work with those coupons. Well if nobody wants to use it i think I might. Oh and a reminder its okay to be gay and proud.

Vlad
06-18-2000, 11:38 PM
Hi Again Guys !

Dealking is strictly deal site. If you want to have gay or just general chat there are plenty of sites available for that.If you gonna continue this type of behavior on this messageboard you leave us no choice but to bann you from this site. Please understand us we are trying to make new community grow if other members see such behavior they will never join and never post. If you gonna follow this board rules and use common sence before you post we might have general chit chat category or regular live chat, but for that we need your understanding and cooperation.

Joe
06-18-2000, 11:45 PM
Like Vlad said, please try to keep the talk on this board for what it is intended for, deals and freebies. I'm sure there is a more appropriate place for that conversation. We are trying to get new members not lose them. Thanks.

------------------
explosivejoseph@aol.com
Make Money Online (http://www.geocities.com/explosivejoseph)