PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone gotten DVD2AVIdg working with VFAPI?

FredThompson
04-02-2004, 09:33 AM
DVD2AVIdg appears to properly handle the partial frames and field dominance flips of DTiVo streams. I'm currently helping beta test the upcoming relase of DVD2SVCD which supports DVD2AVIdg. THe problem is something isn't working properly with VFAPI. It crashes each time a d2v load is attempted. Has anyone gotten this to work? If so, how?

FWIW, if we can get this working, it will be possible to re-encode just the video portion of a TyTool-edited VOB, keeping the original audio so sync should be perfect.

Processing the audio (volume normalization, noise filtering, etc.) is another issue.

rung
04-03-2004, 08:51 AM
DVD2AVIdg appears to properly handle the partial frames and field dominance flips of DTiVo streams. I'm currently helping beta test the upcoming relase of DVD2SVCD which supports DVD2AVIdg. THe problem is something isn't working properly with VFAPI. It crashes each time a d2v load is attempted. Has anyone gotten this to work? If so, how?

FWIW, if we can get this working, it will be possible to re-encode just the video portion of a TyTool-edited VOB, keeping the original audio so sync should be perfect.

Processing the audio (volume normalization, noise filtering, etc.) is another issue.

I tried saving using both formats, but neither one was recognized by tmpgenc. :(