PDA

View Full Version : COMPLIMENTARY two-year subscription to Ladies' Home Journal!

FISHINLADY
04-10-2004, 05:04 PM
Get your COMPLIMENTARY two-year subscription to Ladies' Home Journal! Created by women for women, every issue of Ladies' Home Journal Magazine is packed with advice and wisdom, tips and strategies, recipes and reviews to help you re-ignite your spirit, live your wildest dreams, and be the best person you can possibly be!

Thatís a full two-year subscription (24 issues)! Best of all there's
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY and there's
NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED to accept your subscription.

Click here to find out how to claim your complimentary subscription to Ladies' Home Journal, and see what other FREE magazines you can receive.

Please respond by April 20, 2004.
Quantities are limited, so click here NOW!
http://www.freebizmag.com/emailladies01welcome.htm

pahigian
04-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Thanks, but I think you have to sign up for a book club

FISHINLADY
04-10-2004, 09:53 PM
Your Welcome, But this is FREEBIZ mag not a bookclub,
I have gotten tons of mags from them
there is a catch and it is choosing the right industry in order to get some of their magazines

To get your two-year subscription to Ladies' Home Journal (and to find out what other FREE magazines you could receive), simply complete the following information.
First Name: Last Name:

Email Address: Confirm Email:

-------Choose an Industry Category--------AGRICULTURALAUTOMOTIVE / AVIATION / TRANSPORTATIONBUSINESS SERVICE / FINANCIALCLOTHING / TEXTILESCOMMUNICATION / UTILITYCOMPUTERS / INTERNET / IT / TECHNICALCONSTRUCTION / BUILDINGEDUCATIONFOOD / BEVERAGE / ACCOMMODATIONGOVERNMENT / PUBLIC SERVICEMANUFACTURINGMEDIA / MARKETING / ENTERTAINMENTMEDICAL / DENTAL / SCIENCERETAILOTHER INDUSTRIES
-------------------------------

-------Choose a Job Function Category--------GENERAL MANAGEMENTCOMPUTER / TECHNOLOGY / IT / INTERNETADVERTISING / MARKETING / SALESFINANCELEGALENGINEERINGBUILDING / FACILITIESMANUFACTURINGGOVERNMENTHEALTH / MEDICAL / FIRE / SAFETYRESEARCH DEVELOPMENTPUBLISHING / PRINTINGPRODUCTIONSCHOOL / LIBRARY / EDUCATIONOTHER FUNCTION
-------------------------------

nicolehssd
04-11-2004, 12:07 AM
Thanks Friend! I ended up with 3 mags this time:)

FISHINLADY
04-11-2004, 10:09 AM
Your Welcome Friend:)

Its so good to see you!!!
Hope all is going well for you guys!
E me and lmk