PDA

View Full Version : still trying to steal dtv and not get caught(was: New TiVo Hacking HowTo Forum?)

Brandon10341
04-12-2004, 12:57 PM
If I have a phone line connected to my Tivo and a hacked Hu Card with PPV on credit and order PPV movies and events will i get the bill for them?

mrblack51
04-12-2004, 01:11 PM
If I have a phone line connected to my Tivo and a hacked Hu Card with PPV on credit and order PPV movies and events will i get the bill for them?

time for the penalty box. this is not a dtv hacking forum. next time and you are perm banned. take a week off in the meantime

captain_video
04-15-2004, 08:49 AM
After two more weeks it won't matter. The Hu datastream is being shut down as we speak and Hu cards will be nothing but souvenirs of a bygone era after the 27th.

malfunct
04-15-2004, 12:08 PM
After two more weeks it won't matter. The Hu datastream is being shut down as we speak and Hu cards will be nothing but souvenirs of a bygone era after the 27th.

Of course then the scammers will break out the hacks for p4 cards that you just know are waiting in the wings. *sigh* I think its cool to learn how to do that stuff, but mainstreaming the theft is bogus.