PDA

View Full Version : where do I post asking for a show?

davel
05-01-2004, 10:38 PM
Mods, Where would you like me to post asking for a nice member to send me the Sopranos epsiode 59 "In Camelot" from directivo (not standalone because of analog quality)? Please move this post to the appropiate place. I also prefer lbx but will take anything at this time.

It seems my wife deleted it before I could download it. I would prefer the ty file so I can edit out the previews and all. Please PM me if you can help me out, and I can tell you how to get it here. Thanks...davel

Abone9
05-01-2004, 10:45 PM
Show requests are frowned upon in this forum so I don't think you will get any responses. You might want to try going to www.packetnews.com and do a search.

JohnSorTivo
05-02-2004, 12:39 AM
It seems my wife deleted it before I could download it. I would prefer the ty file so I can edit out the previews and all. Please PM me if you can help me out, and I can tell you how to get it here. Thanks...davel
Do you have TivoWeb installed? You should be able to undelete it shouldn't you?

davel
05-03-2004, 12:08 PM
I would but it was a clear and delete everything.... Foo, so if anyone has it please let me know

Do you have TivoWeb installed? You should be able to undelete it shouldn't you?

alldeadhomiez
05-03-2004, 12:34 PM
Mods, Where would you like me to post asking for a nice member to send me the Sopranos epsiode 59 "In Camelot" from directivo (not standalone because of analog quality)? Please move this post to the appropiate place.

Show sharing discussions are not allowed here (http://www.dealdatabase.com/forum/showthread.php?t=32666&highlight=show+sharing) as they are considered copyright infringement and are detrimental to the hobby.

-Thread Closed-