PDA

View Full Version : Some DVDs continually loop; some don't???

rfc
06-23-2004, 09:44 PM
New to burning DVDs from tytools using Ulead Movie Studio Factory (or whatever it's called, lol). One of my wife's favorites seems to loop continuously. Because I modulate our DVD player to a UHF channel in the house, I now call it the "Sense and Sensibility" channel. She likes that it keeps playing. Don't ask why.

But I'll ask: What did I do to make it loop? Is that in the make.bat? Some setting in the IFO process? Something in the burning? I am perplexed. :confused:

captain_video
06-24-2004, 03:42 PM
Did you create the VOBs using TyTools? I don't know if this is the issue or not but older versions of TyTools did cause the DVDs to loop rather than return to the main menu after playing the entire DVD. Newer versions of TyTools have rectified this problem.

rfc
06-24-2004, 07:56 PM
Did you create the VOBs using TyTools? I don't know if this is the issue or not but older versions of TyTools did cause the DVDs to loop rather than return to the main menu after playing the entire DVD. Newer versions of TyTools have rectified this problem.

Latest verstion of tytools. I did look at the burn menu in Burn-Now and noted a check box for "close disk". I just tried another show checking that (can't remember if I did with suspect looping DVD) but we'll see if that's it.