PDA

View Full Version : If you need a T60 Backup Image.....

Electron
08-29-2001, 11:27 PM
The upload is taking way to long at 56K

I will gladly send a CD with the Single drive T60 backup image on it absolutly free to anyone that emails me their address.

Please ask only if you really have a need for it.

I have a friend with a dsl connection I will have him upload the image to the FTP site in the next few days for anyone else that just wants to have it for future needs.

Email request to ephill@webzone.net.

I will send the CD via priority mail.

Electron

GoneSilent
08-30-2001, 03:02 AM
Wow what a great offer! Thanks for helping everyone out thats real nice of ya.

Lure
08-30-2001, 08:50 AM
page me incase of upload problems!:D :D
thx

kspades
08-30-2001, 11:14 AM
Get me the CD and I will host it and share it with the rest of you guys.

Electron
08-30-2001, 12:03 PM
kspades ,

Email me your address

I will send a CD with T60 and DSR6000

ephill@webzone.net

Electron

kspades
08-30-2001, 05:07 PM
email sent....

I'll upload them as soon as I get the CD's, FTP site access will be given out on a "need to know" basis, just PM me. I dont really wanna post access info here for the world to see....

GoneSilent
08-30-2001, 07:11 PM
for those that want to send large files via email to someone I found this http://icl.cs.utk.edu/ibp/mail/. It works damn well and you dont need a client to send just go to http://icl.cs.utk.edu/ibp/mail/mailformindex.html.

CyberDude
09-03-2001, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Electron
The upload is taking way to long at 56K

I will gladly send a CD with the Single drive T60 backup image on it absolutly free to anyone that emails me their address.

Please ask only if you really have a need for it.

I have a friend with a dsl connection I will have him upload the image to the FTP site in the next few days for anyone else that just wants to have it for future needs.

Email request to ephill@webzone.net.

I will send the CD via priority mail.

Electron

I have multiple T3's, so if someone wants to get me some basic images I'll be happy to host some of them untill such time as the TiVo police shut me down.. :-)

Electron
09-07-2001, 07:32 AM
Has everyone that sent a request for a CD image recived it?

I sent out about 5 CD's but havent heard a word from anyone as to weather or not they recived it and if it worked for them.

Electron